February 11, 2024

JOURNEY TO TRUTH
“If you take a 40,000 foot view of what I AM doing in this season of the Rescue Operation from dark to LIGHT and the TRANSITION to the Kingdom Era, you will realize it is a JOURNEY TO TRUTH for the whole world. DECEPTION and CONFUSION rule the airwaves, the government, education, entertainment, business, families, and the Church. FOOLISH, PRIDEFUL, PERVERTED THINKING is at an all-time HIGH and that includes the Church. Those who place their CONFIDENCE in their KNOWLEDGE of the Scriptures and in their OUTWARD CONFORMITY to manmade rules but who DENY My SUPERNATURAL POWER, do not KNOW MY HEART NOR DO THEY TRULY ADVANCE MY KINGDOM. They are quick to CRITICIZE anyone who doesn’t CONFORM to their NARROW IDEA of a Godly life, and they CRUSH those who have encountered Me SUPERNATURALLY. They LOUDLY DECLARE these experiences are SUBJECTIVE and outside the realm of SAFETY, and they make up reasons why I don’t operate that way anymore. I will ALWAYS be the God of SIGNS, WONDERS, MIRACLES, and PERSONAL INTERACTIONS. I CREATED you for DEEP FELLOWSHIP with Me. I live in the SUPERNATURAL because that is who I AM. I want you to have FAR MORE than HEAD KNOWLEDGE of My Word. I want you to KNOW THE GOD OF THE WORD. I want you to LIVE IN THE TRUTH of both the natural and the supernatural realms. How will the world and its systems ever KNOW TRUTH if the Church DENIES Me as a SUPERNATURAL God? Get ready, because I AM INVADING all the DECEPTION and CONFUSION with My SUPERNATURAL POWER, LOVE, and TRUTH. Those in My Church who REFUSE to ACKNOWLEDGE that this SUPERNATURAL DELIVERANCE is of Me, will FADE AWAY and DRY UP. Those who RECOGNIZE and PARTNER with Me in this JOURNEY TO TRUTH will be SET FREE, and they will SHINE the LIGHT of FREEDOM and TRUTH for the world to see. Your LIGHT will greatly CONTRAST the DARKNESS and DECEPTION being EXPOSED and BROUGHT DOWN, and it will INVITE the world to JOIN My JOURNEY TO TRUTH.”  
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Full Speed Ahead and God Speed 🚅

    ReplyDelete
  2. We join the journey to Your truth Father and we shine our light into all the darkness around us with the love, light and life of Jesus Christ! Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I receive, agree, echo this perfect comment!

      Delete
  3. Yessss and amen Jesus!!! Woohoo and yeeehawww...the joy of the Lord is our strength!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my dear sister Diana for speaking forth Gods words today. On 2/9/24 I received this word: scripture is Isaiah 29:5-24 but the verse that stood out was verse 13 - And so the Lord says, These people say they are mine. Their hearts are far from me. And their worship of me is nothing but man-made rules learned by rote(mechanical routine - Mark7:7)💥we keep praying for breakthrough🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am confused...isnt the kingdom era AFTER the tribulation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand your confusion. However, remember that we will be presented to Christ as a bride without spot or blemish. It has begun. He has begun to pour out His Spirit and refine us with His love and the fire of His holiness.

      Delete
  6. Amen 🙏! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! Powerful word! 🔥🔥Thank you Diana for your service to Our Father! Holy Spirit continue to guide me on God’s chosen path for me in this time of my journey! 🙏❤️🙌🙌🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog