February 13, 2024


BITTERSWEET

I smelled a different fragrance this morning. It was a mixture of sweet and smokey with a bitter tinge. I was feeling sober this morning, as I pondered the shakings that are coming to the world, but I realized without His redemptive shakings, that evil had planned even deeper darkness for the world.

“This season of SHAKING will be BITTERSWEET for you. It won’t be easy to see so much of your world TURNED UPSIDE DOWN. But the LURKING EVIL that is hidden, must be SHAKEN OUT for all the world to see. Wherever darkness has found a FOOTHOLD in people’s lives, this, too, must be SHAKEN OUT and REVEALED. Keep in mind that TEMPORARY LOSS WILL RESULT IN GREAT GAIN. When the people and the Land are CLEANSED, I will RELEASE ABUNDANCE, BEAUTY, and FREEDOM. I have revealed to you the END RESULT of this BITTERSWEET season of shaking and that is a NEW ERA where My Kingdom influences all areas of society, bringing in PEACE, PLENTY, and GREAT FRUITFULNESS. As people are SHAKEN AWAKE and lose what is not of Me, you can tell them of the SWEETNESS of knowing Me and of the GOOD FUTURE I have planned for the world. COMFORT them as I have COMFORTED you and INVITE them to know My GOODNESS and My POWER. I will DEMONSTRATE My LOVE and My POWER by POURING out My Spirit and releasing SIGNS, WONDERS, and MIRACLES. (Remember that this is the year of the DOOR, the MORE, and the POUR.) Keep CLOSE to Me, keep STRENGTHENED in Me, and I will POUR through you to help STEADY people through this BITTERSWEET time. Always keep in mind that this BITTERSWEET time will result in a time of CELEBRATION, REJOICING, and NEW LIFE.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. This puts me in mind of Esther and how her world was turned upside down, ending in celebration.
    Thank you Dianna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! BITTERSWEET… yes even the word brings sadness and tears to my heart! Father bring me closer and comfort me so that I may comfort my family and friends when the time comes! Strengthen me Father, cleanse me of anything that is not of you and your heart! Help me to Always keep in mind that this BITTERSWEET time will result in a time of CELEBRATION, REJOICING, and NEW LIFE as you have promised! ๐Ÿ”ฅ❤️๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always keep in mind that this BITTERSWEET time will result in a time of CELEBRATION, REJOICING, and NEW LIFE.” Yes, Father! Thank you for Your love, support, guidance and encouragements as the shakings shall increase. We walk together with You, Father. Thank You for the gift that is Diana. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this prayer it’s beautiful and I will be praying it at least daily๐Ÿ™ Hallelujah Praise our God

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for putting this into prayer form. You are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog