February 16, 2024

THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS
“One of the most IMPORTANT REVELATIONS that I’ve given to My Army of Light in this battle of dark to Light, has been THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS in decrees and declarations. You have learned to turn My Words and My promises into WEAPONS that DEFEAT the darkness. In order for your words to have the FULL POWER of LIGHT, I AM calling you to TAKE ACCOUNT of WHAT you say and HOW you say it. What you are fighting is a WAR of WORDS, and you must NOT USE OR ALIGN your words with the darkness. The darkness ACCUSES, it SLANDERS, and it CONDEMNS those who don’t AGREE with their viewpoint. Make sure you don’t use these TACTICS with your brothers and sisters who have DIFFERENT viewpoints from yours. These TACTICS DEFILE the Army of Light and WEAKEN your OFFENSIVE UNITY. PROVERBS 16:2 (TPT) ‘We are all in love with our own opinions, convinced they’re correct. But the Lord is in the midst of us, testing and probing our every motive.’ Are you trying to CONTROL others with your words because you want to PROVE YOU ARE RIGHT and because NEW REVELATION or EXPERIENCES you’ve never had SCARE YOU OR MAKE YOU FEEL YOUR SPIRITUALITY IS INFERIOR? Let Me WARN you that this is RELIGIOUS PRIDE, and it will be JUDGED. HUMILITY says, ‘I don’t know it all nor do I understand it all, and I will bring this to the Spirit of Truth and process it with Him. I will not be afraid of letting You become bigger in my life.’ Consider this and take it to heart: PROVERBS 16:24 -2024 - (TPT) ‘Nothing is more appealing than speaking beautiful, life-giving words. For they release sweetness to our souls and inner healing to our spirits.’ Use THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS to bring LIFE to your brothers and sisters.”
PROVERBS 18:21 (AMP) “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it and indulge it will eat its fruit and bear the consequences of their words.”
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Words absolutely have power, either for good or evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone preached about. . to think about it as a Voice Activated universe that God made to respond to His voice, the angels and all of creation and that we, in His image, have that power (and responsibility to steward correctly for His purpose and will and good) . . .wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was absolutely perfect for correcting me! I needed this worded just the way you wrote. Thank you for your obedience to the Father.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! Message received! Holy Spirit help me to choose my words carefully and think before I speak! The tongue is mightier than the sword! I have been on the receiving end of this sword! Grant me wisdom and knowledge so I may choose my words for good and comfort! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Psalm 141:3, 5– God, give me grace to guard my lips from speaking what is WRONG.

    When one of Your godly lovers corrects me or one of Your faithful ones rebukes me, I will accept it like an honor I cannot refuse. It will be as a healing medicine that I will swallow without an offended heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes. I am being reminded of this. Grumbling and complaining are not good either. Lord help my tongue not grumble, complain and to always speak the truth in Your love. Guide my words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just learning the power of words. Thank you for this reminder. If you complain, you remain. Heavenly Father help me speak life and not death. in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog