February 18, 2024


I AM ARRANGING THE SHOWDOWN

“Don’t get WORRIED or ANXIOUS as you see ATTACKS by the darkness MOUNTING against you. They are going to CONGRATULATE themselves on their plans to cause you FEAR, DESTRUCTION, and DEATH; and they are going to think their plans to CONTROL you with FEAR and CHAOS are going to be FULFILLED. What their PRIDE and ARROGANCE keep them from seeing is that I AM ARRANGING THE MEETING TO DESTROY THE DESTROYERS. They will become so CONFIDENT they are going to WIN that they will REVEAL who they really are. Even HIDDEN ones will COME OUT in the open because they want a PLACE of POWER when the darkness takes over. DO NOT FEAR, My Beloveds, because I AM answering your cries of ‘expose, expose, expose!’ You will now see people FOR WHO THEY TRULY ARE. There will be no more WONDERING whose side anyone is on. This is a season of REVELATION: who is of the DARKNESS and who is of the LIGHT. TRUST THIS CRUCIAL PART OF MY STRATEGY, as I DRAW all those partnered with darkness DEEP into My TRAP of EXPOSURE and JUDGMENT. The world will know that I AM God when I CLOSE MY TRAP, and the darkness is HUNG on their own GALLOWS. KEEP HEART as you TRUST My PLANS and POWER. KEEP STEADY in My LOVE, My PROTECTION, and My PROVISION for you. Let the enemy SMIRK and think they have won because you are assured that I AM ARRANGING THE SHOWDOWN.”
See Ezekiel 38, 39 for a pattern of this strategy. Think of Gog as a symbol for those partnered with darkness and see Israel as a symbol of a covenant nation like America.

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 










Comments

  1. Halleluyah! We trust the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these are the days of Haman. The evil ones will be exposed and their plans will be turned back on them, to be hung on the very gallows they have prepared for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just curious. I know that story about Haman and he was stuck on a sharp pole. So were his kids. In your analogy, who is Haman? I can think of a few people that are evil, from a political standpoint. So this refers to someone who is a political antagonist?

      Delete
    2. Joy in the Morning 44February 19, 2024 at 9:51 AM

      I would be interested too, as "Haman" could be an individual or the multitude following unclean spirits, or the head unclean spirit, whose end is sure.

      Delete
    3. I see a multitude of Hamans. Think of how many have been involved in planning crimes against humanity and God's family. They think they are so clever.

      Delete
    4. Read the book of Esther to find out about Haman.

      Delete
  3. Truth be told. I am hungry to see a showdown. In many ways, the Holy Spirit has been preparing me for this since the 1990s. I've been one of those crying "Expose it God!" I have also been accused of being a hateful, unloving witch for "liking" David's imprecatory psalms... So there you go— at least I've had plenty of time to practice not getting offended! ☺
    I can look back and see spiritual truths I latched onto back them, and praise Jesus, I've had thirty years to grow them in strength! If I had not been awake until covid—well, we just won't go there. I have a lot of compassion for people who have been blind until recently. I've seen the approaching storm for three decades, but all through the Obama years I mistakenly thought "this storm" would be the rapture and tribulation.
    I no longer think that way. I now believe we will actually see God show Himself strong! I yearn for the showdown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOD bless you. I’ve only been awake since 2020. Part of me is thankful for that. If I had been awake since the 90s I would probably be a hermit off living by myself by now.

      Delete
  4. "I AM ARRANGING THE MEETING." You crack me up God. I'm popping the popcorn and finding a good seat! Our God is on the throne and in complete control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! It will be great to finally know who we can and can’t trust! Expose, Expose, Expose! All Praise to Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog