February 19, 2024


AN AGE OF EXPANSION 

“You are entering AN AGE OF EXPANSION. As the DEEP DARKNESS is DRIVEN from much of the world, more and more of My LIGHT and My GOODNESS will FILL those places. This will result in a BETTER LIFE and a BETTER WORLD for all. When mankind is FREED of the SLAVERY to darkness and to DEFILING perversions, CREATIVITY will ABOUND and BEAUTY will INCREASE. FREEDOM and PURITY in the atmosphere will PROMOTE healthy and plentiful crops and animals. Music, arts, and entertainment will REFLECT My NATURE, My BEAUTY, and My HOPE. My Church will no longer be CONTAINED in a building, but it will be WOVEN THROUGHOUT all of society as a REPRESENTATIVE of My Kingdom. Government and media will TRANSFORM to SERVE the people and to SPREAD TRUTH. Did you know that your spirit can EXPAND, too? You will reach NEW HEIGHTS of REVELATION of who I AM and how much I LOVE YOU. I will REVEAL SECRETS of the Universe, and you will MARVEL at My MATCHLESS WISDOM and GLORY. Instead of FRETTING at the present shenanigans of those partnered with darkness as they FUTILELY try to STOP the AGE OF EXPANSION, start IMAGINING how GOOD, how FULL, how RICH, and how FREE life is going to be, as My Spirit POURS OUT on the world and the Kingdom Age flourishes. AN AGE OF EXPANSION is dawning over your world.” 

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Father, We call in Your Age of Expansion, Your will and Your ways into our world in Jesus Name! Amen. Be Blessed Diana and thank you for being obedient and filled with love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Father. Amen 🀞❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. We say yes to expansion and yes to what YOU want, Father!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a slice of heaven!! Yes Lord! Your will, your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gone through many of Diana’s past words from the Lord and have pondered what life will be like. I honestly cannot imagine, at this point, but am asking the Father to prepare me and expand me to embrace it all! As a creative person, these words excite me sooooo much! I highlight phrases in the Bible that I think would be so beautiful in artwork! THESE words are the things we hold on to during the days ahead! I just pray it is in my lifetime that I get to see this Age of Expansion! I even tried to search out the millennium to see if this is what He’s talking about! It’s just SO EXCITING to be alive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One time after a 3-6 am prayer watch the Lord dropped a light hearted little song in my spirit:
    "There's No stopping it now, There's No stopping it now: The Kingdom and the Glory are coming. There's No stopping it now." It was so swingy and jiggy and light on my feet -the little dance that came with it. It was the total opposite of the demonic ritual from the opening "performance" of Cern (I was reminded of). They showed mankind in heavy chains just dragging along, marching but totally oppressed and beyond heavy laden.
    This was light and free and hopeful. . .just beautiful. Eye has not seen. . .but God. L.K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh hallelujah! How wonderful to dwell on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen and thank you, Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No post for the 20th???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glory, Glory Hallelujah! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! I look forward to the expansion of my spirit. A better life and a better world for all! Who would not want this to come forth! Rid us of this evil! So that Your Glory will shine through us and bring peace and love to this world! Amen πŸ™ ❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well-done, One Pilgrim!! LOVE THIS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog