February 21, 2024

THE WAY OF LOVE

“THE WAY OF LOVE is living out of My HEART of LOVE. THE WAY OF LOVE comes out of a life of INTIMACY with Me. Intimacy comes not from knowing INFORMATION about the Bible but by ENTERING INTO MY HEART, Spirit to spirit. Intimacy comes from GROWING in your UNION with Me through learning what My WORD says but also learning to HEAR MY VOICE, as I speak to you in your spirit, in your DREAMS, and in CREATION. Intimacy DEEPENS as you learn to OBEY My Word, My PROMPTINGS, and what I SPEAK to you. THE WAY OF LOVE begins to develop and deepen in you when you refuse to CRITICIZE, ACCUSE, and CONDEMN others. Does this mean you IGNORE blatant sin in others—sin that causes GREAT DAMAGE to people, either inside or outside the Body of Christ? You can EXPOSE sin and REVEAL the damage that sin causes to others WITHOUT CONDEMNING that person and BAD MOUTHING them. CONFRONTING someone with their sin is NECESSARY, but it can be done in THE WAY OF LOVE that gives the sinner the option to REPENT and to seek RESTORATION. Sin comes from AREAS of BROKENNESS that have not been touched by My LOVE. Confrontation should carry this INVITATION to have their BROKENNESS HEALED and TOUCHED by My LOVE. I AM working right now at developing Church government that is RIGHTEOUS and will be a SAFE PLACE to bring your offenses to. If the one causing the DAMAGE REFUSES TO REPENT, then LOVE for the Body will EXCLUDE this person from fellowship. The Body is PROTECTED in this way, and your prayer of LOVE for the excluded person would be that they would COME TO THEIR SENSES and REPENT and come to Me for HEALING. The law and courts of man operate in a different realm. They are given a SWORD to EXECUTE judgment and justice. But even when a person is found GUILTY, be CAREFUL how you speak of them. They may become your BROTHER or SISTER if they REPENT and TURN to Me in the midst of the consequences of their sin. If they never repent, it is a soul LOST eternally, and that is nothing to be glad about. You can REJOICE that SIN and CORRUPTION  is being EXPOSED and REMOVED because that opens the atmosphere for THE WAY OF LOVE to come in. Learn to walk in THE WAY OF LOVE.” Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. What does that mean exactly?

      Delete
    2. I love your watchman journal....had photos to share from ny friend Cindy in Bouse, Az. .How do I send them to you?

      Delete
    3. Hi! Here is where to send photos: AWatchmansJournal@protonmail.com

      Delete
  2. Amen & Amen, Father God!πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»✝️πŸ’❤️πŸŒˆπŸ˜‡πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸŒ»πŸŒΉ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! Although I practice the way of Love, I can always use some polishing of my skill! Holy Spirit continue to guide me in my journey so that I will continue to please My Father! ❤️πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog