February 22, 2024


ARMED AND DANGEROUS 

“My Army of Light, I want you to know that you have become ARMED AND DANGEROUS against the evil empire. Your WEAPONS are your FAITH in My POWER and My PROMISES, your DECLARATIONS and DECREES that act as SWORDS that CUT OFF the enemy’s plans, your WORSHIP that SHIFTS the ATMOSPHERE from FEAR and OPPRESSION to CONFIDENCE and FREEDOM, and your OBEDIENCE to My PROMPTINGS and LIVING OUT the WAY OF LOVE. These WEAPONS are TUNED to Heaven’s FREQUENCIES, and they carry My POWER and My GLORY. They are POWERFUL to DESTROY enemy FORTRESSES and enemy SCHEMES. They carry the LIGHT and GLORY of Heaven that EXPOSES the darkness, and releases HEALING and HOPE to the world. This is your day to RISE and SHINE over a dark and desperate enemy. Every time you come into My PRESENCE, SPEND TIME with Me, and allow Me to TUNE your heart to My FREQUENCY, the MORE POWERFUL YOUR WEAPONS BECOME. Know this day, Army of Light, that you are ARMED AND DANGEROUS against the darkness, and we will PREVAIL!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Good morning Diana! Thank you so much for faithfully bringing God's words to us everyday.
    Would you please tell me a good gemantria site? I see the number 17 all the time, And now in particular, I am seeing 117, 317 and 817 frequently. Im curious if there's meaning to these numbers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.gematrix.org

      Delete
    2. Hi. I just shared a link of the site I use. It's on my home screen and gets used every day. Its really a great site

      Delete
    3. Thank you!!πŸ₯°

      Delete
    4. Bummer, that gemantria site includes a lot of profanities. I stopped using it because of that. It gets just downright disgusting. I was hoping to find a Christian based gemantria site, if anyone happens to use a good one, I would love to use it too.

      Delete
    5. I don’t use a gematria site. For the Biblical meaning of numbers the best resource I know is Pastor Troy Brewer’s book and videos “Numbers that Preach”

      Delete
  2. Joy in the Morning 44February 22, 2024 at 10:18 AM

    Today is the second anniversary of my mother's passing, after a long battle with dementia and other after affects of a long ago bout of cancer. Caring for her and receiving the Lord's help through it while simultaneously dealing with the meltdown of the world has forged me and honed me. May my weapons of prayer, praise, trust and hope and His Word do maximum damage to the enemies of the kingdom. Thank you Diana for the rally of the troops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ✝️❤️πŸ™πŸ»

      Delete
  3. Full Speed Ahead and God Speed πŸš…

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's Timings: I was just marveling thinking of how Jesus came when "the world" had a common language and the Roman roads connecting for the spread of the gospel then. And Now we have the internet and the Family of God/ Community of Believers from all over the world sharing intel, connecting our faith and prayers, agreeing in faith and with power and stiffening each other's spines. Wow, what a time to be Alive unto God. LK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! We will prevail! It is good to be armed against the enemy! May we continue the battle Armed and Dangerous! In the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, I pray! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty Lindy! I appreciate and value your comments!πŸ˜‡

      Delete
  7. Beautiful comments, all! Thank you!✝️❤️πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š️πŸŒˆπŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog