February 25, 2024


RELENTLESS 

“My PROMISE to you, My people, is that I will be RELENTLESS in REMOVING dark powers out of the places of RULING OVER YOU. I will be RELENTLESS in EXPOSING their darkened hearts and death agendas. I will be RELENTLESS in FLUSHING them out of their DEEP and SECRET HIDING PLACES. I will FLOOD them out, I will POISON their AIR, I will turn their plush hideouts into FIERY FURNACES, and you will see them come CRAWLING OUT—right into My TRAP. My NET will be thrown over them and NONE WILL ESCAPE. I AM RELENTLESS in My promise to DELIVER you and to bring JUDGMENT and JUSTICE to those sold out to evil. In this Harvest season, I AM also RELENTLESS in PURSUING HEARTS to draw them BACK HOME to Me. I AM drawing you DEEPER and DEEPER into My heart so that you REALLY KNOW Me and so that you have the CONFIDENCE to throw the weight of your life on Me. I will be RELENTLESS to PURSUE those you are praying for who need SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, and HEALING. I will be RELENTLESS in REMOVING BLINDERS from eyes, OPENING EARS that have been BLOCKED from hearing the TRUTH, and CLEARING the FOG of DECEPTION from minds so that many more will join the FORCES of LIGHT, as we CRUSH the darkness. I will be RELENTLESS to bring in the DAWN of a NEW ERA of GRACE, PEACE, and PLENTY. Your God is RELENTLESS to keep His promises.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Oh, we serve such a loving and just God! Thank you Abba Father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek, inquire for, and insistently require You name, O Lord." Psalm 83.16 lk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah!
    Yes, Lord! Bring it on, In Jesus’ MIGHTY Name! Amen & Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lord often speaks to me through songs. Just a few minutes ago I heard the Rick Astley song Together Forever. I knew it was the Lord singing these lyrics to me: And don’t you know I would move Heaven and Earth to be together forever with you? - Many of the words Diana shares from the Father go right along with this! πŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please stand with me for delieverance for my daughter and her friends who has been wounded, rejected, live in fear, and is being deceived by the enemy is many important areas. That my prodigal daughter returns home to God and His plan for her life
    Please pray my son receives a clear mind with the abilityto concentrate. He gets back in full joy and peace. That he remains steadfast and faithful to the Lord. That my husband is filled with God's Spirit and gets into the Word of God and Church. That my church grows stronger and more led by the Spirit with a good Sheppard in spite of the latest blow. That I quite wasting time on worthless pursuits and really yield to God and intimacy with him. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! Holy Spirit please guide me to the Father! DEEPER and DEEPER into HIS heart so that I can REALLY KNOW HIM! In the Name of Jesus I pray πŸ™! πŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise the LORD GOD Almighty HIS promises are true! Numbers 23:19 GOD is not a man that HE should lie, Nor a son of man, that HE should repent. Has HE said, and will HE not do? Or has HE spoken, and will HE not make it good? Praise the LORD GOD Almighty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, you have No Idea how comforting the word "relentless" has been to me. It was Nov 28, 2020, when I published my own blogspot titled "The Lord keeps Cycling Me Back to Joash's Arrows." It's about the story recorded in 2 Kings 13, when Joash goes to visit Elisha for advice and follows it mostly, but not fully—then ends up with a partial victory. I prayed into that at the time, and have returned now and then. I don't want our hour of history to be written up as "they were like Joash and stopped short." We NEED relentless. We need to stand in resistance for the Full Victory. I'm so glad of heart that you are hearing "Relentless!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog