February 26, 2024


I AM PROPELLING THE FORCES OF LIGHT FORWARD

“Think of March as the month that I AM CALLING MY FORCES OF LIGHT TO MARCH FORTH AND TO TAKE BACK THE LAND THAT THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN. I AM, in fact, PROPELLING you FORWARD with the WINDS of My Spirit and a RELEASE of My POWER and My boldness into you. Remember that you are not alone in this fight—I have released many Hosts and Angels to battle with you. I AM EMPOWERING your PRAYERS and your WARFARE WORSHIP to TAKE BACK what has been stolen from you personally, from marriages, from children and grandchildren, from the Church, and from your Nation. Let these words be on your lips: ‘We are going to RECOVER ALL!’ The enemy is planning to launch MARCH MADNESS in your midst, and I want you READY and DEPLOYED to TURN THOSE ATTACKS RIGHT BACK INTO THEIR CAMP. Every time a BREEZE STIRS around you, declare, ‘I am receiving Your POWER and Your BOLDNESS, and it will PROPEL me FORWARD in this battle of dark to light.’ Take AUTHORITY over ALL the schemes of the enemy on the LAND, UNDERGROUND, in the AIR, or in the WATER and REMOVE ITS POWER by declaring, ‘These schemes of darkness WILL NOT PROSPER against us.’ ‘I PROPEL these schemes BACK into the camp of the enemy.’ Hear the TRUMPET calling you to BATTLE POSITIONS, and let the LION’S ROAR PROPEL you into MARCHING FORTH in the POWER of My NAME.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Awesome, Thanks Jesus, let’s do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Father we will put them under our feet

      Delete
  2. Amen πŸ™! Hallelujah! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! Holy Spirit guide me to the RELEASE of HIS POWER and His boldness into Me! Angels assist me in this battle! Father, EMPOWER my Prayers and my warfare worship to TAKE BACK what has been stolen from me personally, from marriages, from children and grandchildren, from the Church, and from my Nation.
    These schemes of darkness WILL NOT PROSPER against us. I PROPEL these schemes BACK into the camp of the enemy.’ Let me Hear the TRUMPET calling Me to BATTLE POSITIONS, and let the LION’S ROAR PROPEL me into MARCHING FORTH in the POWER of YOUR NAME! In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ My Lord and Savior! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD and DONE. I SEE VICTORY. THAT is DESTINY. Now comes HARMONY. WE will be REWARDED very HANDSOMELY and SWEETLY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1 Samuel 30:8 So David inquired of the LORD, saying, “Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?” And He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all.”

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this... thank you Diane for this word today. I heard this song about a week ago and I have been playing it all most every day since. It is so empowering. I take it all back by Tauren Wells https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RVvIPnTYfw

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm calling the angles down! I'm storming the gates of hell... Tell the devil he don't own my soul! I', taking back what the enemy stole! This is my battle cry one name is all I need JESUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Father God we say yes

    ReplyDelete
  8. ‘We are going to RECOVER ALL!’
    ‘I am receiving Your POWER and Your BOLDNESS, and it will PROPEL me FORWARD in this battle of dark to light.’
    ‘These schemes of darkness WILL NOT PROSPER against us.’
    ‘I PROPEL these schemes BACK into the camp of the enemy.’
    Amen & Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "When a thief is caught, he shall shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house." Proverbs 6:31
    What does 7 fold mean in the Bible?
    The word “sevenfold” like the number 7 represents FULL, COMPLETE, PERFECT. So when the Bible talks about “sevenfold payback”, it is referring to a FULL, COMPLETE AND PERFECT PAYBACK/COMPENSATION.
    ~prayerrequest.com Aug 7, 2018

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog