February 29, 2024


LEAP INTO FULLNESS

“You have an expression, ‘A LEAP OF FAITH.’ This year is all about FAITH, and FAITH DETERMINES what you will RECEIVE in your life. You have FAITH that the BLOOD of Jesus has COVERED all your sin, it has made you RIGHTEOUS in My eyes, and you have been brought HOME to My heart—FOREVER. In this LEAP YEAR of GREAT CHANGES, what is your FAITH EXPECTING? Are you expecting FINANCIAL LOSS, FOOD SHORTAGES, SICKNESS, WAR? FAITH IS THE VOICE OF EXPECTANCY. What you are FOCUSING your FAITH on is WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE. All those negative events are for the ones PARTNERED WITH DARKNESS; they ARE NOT FOR MY CHILDREN! I have told you what to EXPECT: FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH, SUPERNATURAL PROVISION and HEALING, and the DESTRUCTION of all the darkness’ plans to cause ALL-OUT WAR among the nations. Whose REPORT will you BELIEVE? If you BELIEVE the DESTRUCTIVE things coming are for you, then that is what will be ATTRACTED to you. You will SCURRY around trying to PROTECT and INSULATE yourself from LOSS, and it will take your FOCUS and RELIANCE off of Me. I want this to be a year that you LEAP INTO FULLNESS—the FULLNESS of all that I have PROMISED you. This will be a year to LIVE OUT OF YOUR FAITH and not to just talk about faith. By FAITH, TAKE HOLD of My PROMISES to PRESERVE, PROTECT, DEFEND, PROVIDE, and PROSPER you. As My Child, you don’t live out of EARTH’S RESOURCES; you live out of HEAVEN’S SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE. My blessed Children, DO NOT leap into DOOM and GLOOM; LEAP INTO MY FULLNESS.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. I am free falling. I have taken the Leap of Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Father. We leap into all you have for us. AmenπŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the reminder to keep are eyes on Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I picture taking my Steps of Faith. . . it's out into what seems like thin air: AS I step a solid sure platform appears just in time. . . EveryTime. It gets to be quite an adventure. lk

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for this Leap of Faith in My Father! Thank U Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Larry Burkett of Christian Financial Concepts used to alway say, "Do you trust God? Or are you just saying you trust God?" We have a joke in our family, if we're a little low: Today I'm just saying I trust God. We have found by experience that The Lord can take that and use it to get us to where we really are trusting Him. : )

    ReplyDelete

  7. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I am believing in Faith… You’re supernatural provisions are stored for us and shall be poured out for My Family and Myself when your timing is perfect! Holding onto your promises! In the mighty name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior I pray! πŸ™ ❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  8. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog