February 9, 2024

THE FRAGRANCE OF SURRENDER 
*This morning the angel who waves the censor of the incense of our prayers was releasing the sweetest, strongest incense that I have smelled so far. I was given the understanding that these were many prayers of surrender, as God’s people went deeper in their surrender to the Father’s love, His ways, and His timing. They were releasing control of the timing and the method that their loved ones and their nation would be delivered through. It was a new level of surrender that said, “I release the future to You, and I declare I trust Your love and Your timing.” It was a very pleasing fragrance.   
*”THE FRAGRANCE OF SURRENDER is the SWEETEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL SMELL known in Heaven and on earth. It brings great JOY to My heart and to all of Heaven because it FREES Me to ACT ON YOUR BEHALF with GREAT POWER. SURRENDER says, ‘I will not allow FEAR, ANXIETY, or ANGER to MOTIVATE my words or actions. I will TRUST Your GOODNESS, Your POWER, and Your GREAT LOVE.’ When Heaven hears those words of SURRENDER, it releases, with GREAT JOY, Angels and Hosts to bring forth DELIVERANCE, SALVATION, and HEALING to those you pray for and to your nation. SURRENDER to My WAYS and My TIMING are an IMPORTANT KEY to obtain FULL VICTORY. SURRENDER doesn’t mean you just SIT on the sidelines and do nothing but wait for Me to move. No, SURRENDER means you will have a CLEAR MIND to HEAR My ASSIGNMENT for you. These will be assignments that WORK IN HARMONY and on the same FREQUENCY as Heaven, and they will be FRUITFUL and POWERFUL assignments. FEAR, ANXIETY, and CONTROL are WORKS of the FLESH, and they will NOT ACCOMPLISH Heaven’s purposes. SURRENDER is FAITH, and it will PRODUCE POWERFUL RESULTS that ALIGN with Heaven’s Rescue Operation. Remember the beauty of THE FRAGRANCE OF SURRENDER.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. FATHER GOD, I receive the fragance of SURRENDER and a CLEAR MIND to HEAR YOUR assignment for me. I SURRENDER IN FAITH to YOU now in Jesus Name. Amen Thank you Diana for sharing GOD's heart with us and we release blessings of love, light and life to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you father for your justice in righting so many wrongs to the people and America because of evil deeds and thoughts from (greedy) self serving people who wants to distroy our country and the people . God be with us AmenAmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley here: This word spoke to me so thank you Diana! Last night I was listening to the Prophetic Council at Oasis Church and I was so moved by the spirit I was weeping and crying out to God for forgiveness for an abortion I had at 18 yrs old๐Ÿ˜ž I was young and had a tumor on my ovary that needed to come out and it’s was growing from the “hormones” of pregnancy. I’ve never really gotten over it and that was 62 years ago? As I was weeping and crying out to God the lady speaking said” pray in your heavenly tongue” and all of a sudden I did! I’ve Never prayed in tongues before and it was such a surrender to my Lord and I will never for get it! I’m ready for my next assignment! Keep sharing everything I look forward to all your words and thoughts! God bless you and I’ll continue to pray for you and your family๐Ÿ™✝️✝️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOD BLESS YOU SHELLEY! I THANK GOD FOR THAT INCREDIBLE BREAKTHROUGH AND CLEANSING!

      Delete
    2. Shelley, thank you for sharing such a beautiful testimony of God’s faithfulness and forgiveness! Did you know you can ask Holy Spirit if it was a boy or a girl? Then you can give them a name. They will be called by the name you give your child from now on in Heaven! Your child has no negative thoughts about you! They are so excited to get to meet you one day in Heaven. The best part…you can have all of eternity to get to know each other!

      Delete
    3. I needed to see this ❤️๐Ÿ™. Thank you.

      Delete
    4. My mother had a "spontaneous abortion". I was 13, waiting at the doctor office, reading her medical record file back in the day they left them in a file folder on the door. I'm the oldest of six. I was shocked: Mom killed one of us! Well, i did find out it was the language for a miscarriage. My sister and i are believers and have talked about that we have always felt that one of us kids was missing. .when we would go the list of names for some reason. We both believe it was this miscarried child, we think it was a boy and we will meet him in our eternal home someday. He's not missing, he just went on ahead. : )

      Delete
  4. Awesomely awesome... thank Youuuu Jesus forever and always for knowing all and seeing all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I SURRENDER ALL TO YOU! Standing in wait for your assignment! Holy Spirit please continue to guide me on the path of The Lord! In the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior! I pray! ๐Ÿ™ ❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog