January 2, 2026 START YOUR ENGINES! “Sons and Daughters of Light, you are at the STARTING GATE of a new year. I AM about to SWING WIDE OPEN the doors in your life that have seemed LOCKED, BLOCKED, or STUCK. I AM telling you to START YOUR ENGINES because I AM going to FLING OPEN the starting gate, and I want you to ACCELERATE out of the open doors into 2026! As you feel the rush of ACCELERATION, I AM blowing away the cobwebs of EARTHBOUND THINKING and of any DEFEATIST MENTALITY, and I AM IGNITING a revelation of the AUTHORITY you have been given as Blood-bought Sons and Daughters of Light. Receive this revelation: no rogue judges, no do-nothing Congress, no puppet masters, no rebellious leaders who promote fraud, no dark financiers of evil ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE AUTHORITY THAT MY ARMY OF LIGHT HAS BEEN GIVEN. Every time you see an INJUSTICE, hear a LIE, or become aware of a VIOLENT PLOT, ACCELERATE YOUR AUTHORITY AND MOW IT DOWN!” Declare: ‘No weapon formed against the Light wi...
I really enjoyed this Diana, I did dream interpretation years ago online. I'd forgotten how fun it can be. I watched John's show after yours and he shared so many great dreams of Presidents. So blessed that you are introducing people to so many wonderful men and women of God. Looking forward to the next one. Hoping to be there LIVE!
ReplyDeleteSheryl York
✝️❤️🙏🏻
ReplyDelete