January 2, 2026 START YOUR ENGINES! “Sons and Daughters of Light, you are at the STARTING GATE of a new year. I AM about to SWING WIDE OPEN the doors in your life that have seemed LOCKED, BLOCKED, or STUCK. I AM telling you to START YOUR ENGINES because I AM going to FLING OPEN the starting gate, and I want you to ACCELERATE out of the open doors into 2026! As you feel the rush of ACCELERATION, I AM blowing away the cobwebs of EARTHBOUND THINKING and of any DEFEATIST MENTALITY, and I AM IGNITING a revelation of the AUTHORITY you have been given as Blood-bought Sons and Daughters of Light. Receive this revelation: no rogue judges, no do-nothing Congress, no puppet masters, no rebellious leaders who promote fraud, no dark financiers of evil ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE AUTHORITY THAT MY ARMY OF LIGHT HAS BEEN GIVEN. Every time you see an INJUSTICE, hear a LIE, or become aware of a VIOLENT PLOT, ACCELERATE YOUR AUTHORITY AND MOW IT DOWN!” Declare: ‘No weapon formed against the Light wi...
Thanks Ash! Great hearts speak GOD's truth! Love to all!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great surprise! Family...though I live in Canada, family thanks to Dianna and God's words to us. Welcome Ash!
ReplyDeleteWonderful, Ash and Diana! Thank you for a beautiful broadcast!
ReplyDeleteSo good Diana and Ash just the God shot I needed today Thank You
ReplyDeleteGod bless you Ash. I've never heard nor seen you, but 5 mins in to your ... testimony - words, over America I was sobbing. I am so, so blessed by what the Lord laid on your heart for this nation. I loved how you framed the covenant of this nation with our Lord. I believe it was solidified on the beach at Cape Henry, VA in 1607... It truly was a covenant, a promise to God. I heard someone recently refer to Israel as "the anointed" and to America as "the appointed". I think that gels with your sentiments. Many, many blessings to you brother.
ReplyDeleteClu
That was a very nice surprise Diana! Welcome to America Ash! It was so great to hear your perspective on America. Your words give me hope. My prayer for a long time has been that America would once again be the city on a hill, giving light to all the nations. It begins with each one of us as individuals. Heavenly Father, use this little light of mine and together with other Believers let it shine! In Jesus name. AMEN!
ReplyDeleteThat was so awesome to come on and talk together with us!!
ReplyDelete