ACTION ITEMS: Video: THE ECLIPSE FROM DARK TO LIGHT, March 19, 2024

ACTION ITEMS:

*Our decrees and declarations are releasing the Host to tear down and demolish enemy strongholds and the platforms of darkness.

*If the darkness can get us to fear, it will cause us to doubt God’s promises, and we give the darkness control of our thoughts.

* We can be a voice of calm in the storm because we know that our prayers have taken the sting out of the scary schemes.

*We are to pray what David prayed: PSALM 40:13-16 (TPT) ‘Please, Lord! Come quickly and rescue me! Take pleasure in showing me Your favor and restore me. Let all who seek my life be humiliated! Let them be confused and ashamed, God. Scatter those who wish me evil; they just want me dead. Scoff at every scoffer and cause them all to be utter failures. Let them be ashamed and horrified at their complete defeat. But let all who passionately seek You erupt with excitement over what You’ve done! Let all Your lovers rejoice continually in the Savior, saying, how great and glorious is our God.’

*When systems we thought were reliable come down, we are not to fear, we are to turn our eyes and our hearts completely to Him so our faith does not waiver. Declare to your soul, “Faith, arise! Steady my heart and my hope to be in God alone.”

*Call in my Kingdom of peace and plenty to be established in our midst.

*We are to declare that the dark plans of the enemy will only serve to expose those who set them in motion. Say, “I remove the power and the death out of these agendas, and I say they will backfire on the darkness.

*Release peace and His presence to change the atmosphere of chaos, riots, and violent demonstrations. Declare that His love will eclipse all the hatred that is being released.

*We are to put on our armor of light and respond to His commands. Do not fear the enemy because he fears you. He fears our using our covenant authority and the Holy Spirit empowerment.

*When people we trusted are uncovered as being part of the darkness, we are not to hold onto anger or revenge. Forgive those who betrayed you and hand them over to the perfect Judge.

*Ask the Holy Spirit to build up any weak places in you that caused you to be fooled by these betrayers, and ask for greater discernment.

*We are to pay attention to the Spirit’s cautions and warning flags. Don’t confuse suspicion with discernment. One comes from our soul, and the other comes from our spirit. Look for the coming great joy!

 

Diana Larkin

A Watchman's Journal 

Comments

  1. Wow!! I love these actions items, words of power, might and the display of God's Glory, for the world to see!! All Glory, Power, Praise, and Rejoicing are yours Jesus!! I love you with all my heart, all my strength, and all my mind!!! God deserves it all and then some! Thank you Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray. Worship. Obey. Let's go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog