ACTION ITEMS: Video "THE WINDS OF CHANGE ARE BLOWING" March 5, 2024

 

ACTION ITEMS:

*If you have been tricked into participating in the assignments of darkness—criticism, fault-finding, jealousy, and condemnation—REPENT, turn to Him, and for His cleansing, and for a new heart and new eyes to see people how He sees them.

*Instead of looking for what doesn’t meet our standards, ask for the eyes of His Spirit that recognized the presence and the anointing of the Father on that person and then call if forth into fulfillment. Do not criticize or curse what He is blessing and growing.

*The antidote for those who have spoken defiling words and those who have been defiled by critical words is the same. Get under the flow from Heaven and be washed clean.

*Ask for discernment: whose wind is blowing, whose storm is this? We are to call forth His winds of change and to push back and break apart the enemy’s storms.

*Do not make decisions based on the fear of loss, anxiety, or pressure from people; we must rely on the Spirit’s wisdom ways and His counsel to see us through the drastic changes. Always move in His peace.

*Tell the storm of fear and uncertainty in your heart to be still and know that He is God.

*Faith is the voice of expectancy. What we focus on is what we will attract to ourselves. Leap into the fullness that He has promised us for this year. By faith, take hold of His promises to preserve, protect, defend, provide, and prosper you.

*Let His boldness, His courage, and His strength rumble through your inner being and awaken the Warrior in you. Declare to the enemy: “You will not stand, nor will your plans succeed! The Forces of Light have come to oppose you and to overpower you in the name of the Most High God!”

*As the darkness is getting a shakedown, they will deploy their weapons against us. We are to take authority over their dark schemes and smash them; declare that these corrupt ones will stand trial for all their evil deeds. We are to partner with Heaven to be the stability of our times.

*He is waiting for us to meet with Him because He enjoys the pleasure of our company.

 Diana Larkin

A Watchman's Journal 

Comments

  1. 🙏✝️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Faith is the voice of expectancy."
    I get this. I needed to hear this. My life is one of never knowing where the money is coming from to pay my bills. I have my own business which is a gift from God for me and my customers. Due to a sick daughter not being able to support herself anymore the financial burden is heavier than the normal "Lord how are the bills going to get paid this month" routine. Every month of my life I say "Lord, it will be interesting to see how you work this one out."
    Every month my faith in Him is my voice of expectancy. My faith in Him "gets" my bills paid. Oil in my home for heat, car insurance, house insurance and every other bill has been paid for as long as I can remember. The phone rings and a job comes in, just in time.
    Faith is the voice of my expectancy in His provisions for me. He is so faithful and dependable...at the 11th hour and 59th minute so I continue to know it is Him and not me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Faith is the voice of expectancy."
    As I stated above my daughter is very sick. I've been told to prepare for her death. This is the 6th year the "D" word is being rebuked by me.
    My faith is my voice in expecting and declaring victory over this illness.
    My faith is my voice in my expecting a complete healing.
    My faith is my voice in expecting a miracle.
    My faith is my voice in expecting the Lord to "just say the word and she will be healed."
    Faith is all we have.
    If we have faith the size of a mustard seed and we say mountain move, it will move.
    I love this term:
    Faith is the voice of expectancy.!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you also and command her body to be healed in the name of Jesus!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog