March 1, 2024


RUMBLE, RUMBLE, RUMBLE! 

“GET READY TO RUMBLE, FORCES OF LIGHT! The darkness is MOUNTING their forces and all their DESTRUCTIVE schemes to come against mankind. Let My BOLDNESS, My COURAGE, and My STRENGTH RUMBLE through your inner being and AWAKEN the WARRIOR in you. DECLARE to the enemy and all his schemes, ‘You WILL NOT STAND nor will your plans SUCCEED! The Forces of Light have come to OPPOSE you and to OVERPOWER you in the NAME of the Most High God!’ I AM ready to RUMBLE, and you will see My RUMBLINGS go forth into the earth, the sea, and the skies. The response to My RUMBLINGS will be EARTHQUAKES, VOLCANOES, TORNADOES, TSUNAMIS, CRACKS in the ocean floors, and SIGNS in the heavens. My RUMBLINGS will produce SHAKINGS, SHIFTINGS, and REMOVALS of CORRUPT people and things. MAJOR MARCH will see the darkness try to launch MAJOR POWER GRABS and great DESTRUCTION. They are poised to RUMBLE across your Land with deep darkness. I AM ready to RUMBLE against their ARROGANCE and their HATRED of mankind. Are you READY TO RUMBLE, Forces of Light? BE RELEASED in My POWER and My GLORY and OVERCOME the darkness with My LIGHT shining through you. RUMBLE, RUMBLE, RUMBLE!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






  

Comments

  1. Spirit of the Living God, Ruach, breathe your life into me. Purify, counsel, encourage, convict, and enable me. Give me your gifts that I may use them wisely in your service

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Father,we are ready to Rumble

      Delete
  2. Yes, I am ready to rumble!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thanking Father today for making me all sparkly and tingly inside and out with His love and presence, and then, “Let’s get ready to Rumble!” I so love it!! Love ya, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, ready to Rumble!
    Father God we thank you that you equip us and prepare our hearts, minds, and souls not only to war, overcome and conquer but for your Glory. We praise your Name, the Name above all Names, Christ Jesus, our Lord and Savior, Amen ✝️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings to You Diana for all your encouragement to the Body of Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! Rumble Rumble Rumble! Hallelujah! Holy Spirit continue to guide me through this journey! I know all things good are in our future! We are ready for the Shakings! Please keep my soul at Peace and keep me battle ready! I fight for our freedom! With all my love and gratitude I pray for the shaking to begin! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whole earth shakes when the Father gets ready to RUMBLE, RUMBLE, RUMBLE! 
    (March 1, 2024)

    ~~a personalized Prayer/Declaration template, built from Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal, Mar 2, 2024 - The LORD Bless You Diana for your Faithfulness in daily bringing us fresh Manna from Heaven~~

    Father, in Jesus name we humbly and boldly approach the Throne of Grace, Declaring that by the power of Your Holy Spirit empowering us, WE ARE READY TO RUMBLE! We indeed, along with your Heavenly Host are Your FORCES OF LIGHT! We Decree that while the darkness is MOUNTING their forces and all their DESTRUCTIVE schemes to come against mankind, that Your COURAGE, and Your STRENGTH RUMBLE through our inner beings, AWAKENING the WARRIOR in us. We DECLARE to the enemy and all his schemes, ‘You WILL NOT STAND nor will your plans SUCCEED! The Forces of Light have come to OPPOSE you and to OVERPOWER you in the NAME of the Most High God!’ We watch in astonishment and humble adoration as the great IAM Declares He, Himself, is ready to RUMBLE, and that we will see Your RUMBLINGS Father, go forth into the earth, the sea, and the skies. The response of Your creation to Your RUMBLINGS will be EARTHQUAKES, VOLCANOES, TORNADOES, TSUNAMIS, CRACKS in the ocean floors, and SIGNS in the heavens. Your RUMBLINGS Father, will produce SHAKINGS, SHIFTINGS, and REMOVALS of CORRUPT people and things. MAJOR MARCH will see the darkness ‘try’ to launch MAJOR POWER GRABS and great DESTRUCTION, as they are poised to RUMBLE across our Land with deep darkness. But as we stand, Armored Up, we watch as the great I AM RUMBLES against their ARROGANCE and their HATRED of mankind. We Stand, READY TO RUMBLE FATHER, as Battalions of Your Forces of Light! Alongside Your mighty Hosts and Warring Angels we are READY to BE RELEASED in Your POWER and Your GLORY, to OVERCOME the darkness with Your LIGHT shining through us. We are ready Father, to RUMBLE, RUMBLE, RUMBLE!
    …in the mighty name of King Jesus we sound the Shofar and loudly Cry, “The Sword of the LORD and His UNBEATABLE FORCES OF LIGHT!!!”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog