March 12, 2024


THE STING HAS BEEN REMOVED
“Army of Light, I want you to know that your DECREES and DECLARATIONS have been RELEASING the Host to TEAR DOWN and DEMOLISH the STRONGHOLDS and the PLATFORMS of darkness. The Forces of Light working together have accomplished this. This is happening in the SPIRITUAL REALM but if you stay TUNED to My Spirit, I will show you SIGNS in the NATURAL that this DE-PLATFORMING is being done. RESIGNATIONS are FLYING, PREMATURE DEATHS are many. These are happening for several reasons: many are being CONFRONTED behind the scenes with their CORRUPTION and TREASON, and some realize their POWER BASE has been REMOVED, and they see NO WAY OUT besides DEATH. The darkness is SCRAMBLING to LAUNCH many SCARY SCHEMES to FOOL you into becoming CAPTIVES to their FEAR TACTICS. If they can get you to FEAR or to DOUBT My PROMISES, then they can CONTROL you. I want to STRENGTHEN you with this TRUTH: My Army of Light and My Host as the FORCES OF LIGHT have ALREADY TAKEN THE STING OUT OF THE SCARY SCHEMES of the evil ones. The schemes they launch will LOOK POWERFUL and THREATENING, but the MASS DESTRUCTION and DEATH they had planned WILL NOT COME TO PASS because THE STING HAS BEEN REMOVED. This is why you can be a VOICE of CALM in the STORM because you know I’m allowing the darkness to FULLY EXPOSE who they are so that JUDGMENT and JUSTICE fall hard on them, and so that those still ASLEEP will be RUDELY AWAKENED. You will see many things COLLAPSE by My hand that are ROOTED in DARKNESS, and many lives will be REQUIRED of those who have SOWN so MUCH DEATH. This is a WAR, and there will be CASUALTIES but nothing like the MASS MURDER and DESTRUCTION they had planned. Well done, Forces of Light, because THE STING HAS BEEN REMOVED.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Dear LORD, Thank you. Thank you Diana for your faithfulness to our Father and to sharing what he has revealed to you. Quite literally, I just had a dream (that is only the 3rd dream I have ever had that I recalled) My first awareness after I woke up is that "we are now in war, not training!" The dream in short was about a Dam breaking/destroyed on purpose. Water rushing around our feet...the word to not be Lot's wife-looking back at what was, not to fear... go ahead into the new season, the new things God is doing. Trust him. Get angry at the enemy...a real righteous anger. You word here really confirmed what I had just received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there an address to Diana Larkin's ministry? Also, where is she and her ministry located? We have been watching Diana now for quite a while. Love her! We would like to send donation.

      Delete
    2. Diana receives offerings through GiveSendGo.com/AWatchmansJournal

      Delete
  2. Amen. Bless you all in Jesus's name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing news! Thank you Jesus! Hallelujah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Father, thanks for Prayers Answered

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I ask that my Family and Friends,be fully protected! I know that you are ALL knowing and you know the hearts of everyone! Holy Spirit please guide me so that I can be exactly what The Father desires! In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sudden resignation of Ireland’s PM occurred a few days after this word about resignations flying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the updated. Praise God!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog