March 18, 2024
A NEW MANTLE OF GOLDEN GLORY
The Father had another gift for me this morning. It was a golden mantle of glory. It had the appearance of mesh made of fine weaved golden threads. He said it was His glory and carried an anointing for power in healing, salvation, and deliverance. As I sat in the Garden of Delight with the Father, Son, and Spirit, I saw a light glowing above me and streaming down, and it filled the mantle with light.
The Father speaks: “Today, I AM releasing a NEW MANTLE OF MY GOLDEN GLORY. These GOLDEN MANTLES carry a NEW LEVEL of SALVATION, HEALING, and DELIVERANCE. This mantle is NOT EARNED, but you do need to be PREPARED for CARRYING it without COMPROMISING it. I have given these GOLDEN GLORY MANTLES here and there throughout the history of the Church, but it was often MISUSED by the person for their own FAME and GAIN. It brought DESTRUCTION into their personal lives and into the Church, instead of BLESSING and STRENGTH. My Remnant, you have been PREPARED to receive this MANTLE OF GOLDEN GLORY through your FAITHFUL WARFARE against the darkness that is trying to CONSUME your world. You have REFUSED to GIVE UP the GROUND of your Nation, and your SWORD of FAITH has GROWN MORE POWERFUL, as you chose to BELIEVE My PROMISES in the face of OVERWHELMING odds. You have learned to REST in Me, to be STRENGTHENED by Me, and to WAIT in FAITH to see My PROMISES all be FULFILLED. Your HEART and your ALLEGIANCE belong to Me as a FAITHFUL WARRIOR, and I can now ENTRUST you with GREAT RICHES—both in the natural and the supernatural realms. This NEW MANTLE OF GOLDEN GLORY will GREATLY EMPOWER you when you pray for others to RECEIVE SALVATION, HEALING, and DELIVERANCE. Your prayers will be much more EFFECTIVE than they have ever been. COME BEFORE Me and RECEIVE this NEW MANTLE OF GOLDEN GLORY. My Kingdom of Light is ECLIPSING the empire of darkness.”
Diana Larkin 

A Watchman’s Journal       

Comments

  1. I receive it. Thank you very much. HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Thank U Father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We receive it and give You thanks and praise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless be the Lord God for his goodness in this hour
    Lord I come before with a humble and grateful heart of thanksgiving to received such a mantle that is for so many broken souls and people needing to be heal. Let us now do this to bring honor and glory to your glorious name always less of us and more of you Amen

    ReplyDelete
  5. i receive it … thank You, Father

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Father for this mantle. We pray it will be used for Your glory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok I’m ready; I’m completely worn out: the spiritual warfare has been so intense. Thank You Father; praying for our outpouring of Your Glory in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen!!!! Beautifully said!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had heavenly hosts in my home every night (they show up as orbs of light)in my home since April 2022. I blew a shofar on April 1st of 2022 and invited them into my home. Some nights there are many, and some nights just a few. I send them out around the world to battle the darkness. Diana, when you shared about the “golden glory” several weeks ago, that night I was in front of my Blink camera and decreed….Let Your Golden Glory Fall Lord and there were many instantly in my home….. I praise God for all the signs, wonders and miracles He is doing around the world……and may we catch His fire of revival and may we know how to steward this Golden Glory Mantle well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want Thank you Father God for you having understanding of you children thoughts, desires and when we are sad, anger, depressed how you still love us how you helps us it the living word of God Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I receive it and I thank you my Father! ✝️❤️‍πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen Father I receive it, thank you for the Gift

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Father. I receive it. We love you God, His Spirit, and Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  14. I believe it and receive it by faith. Thank you Father God for our Golden Mantles of Your Glory! Hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I receive it in Jesus' mighty name. Thank you LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! Oh How I Love You! I accept and receive your New Mantle of Golden Glory! I have in the past ask about the assignment that you will have for me in the near future! I have daydreamed of being able to heal my fellow brothers and sisters who are in pain and in need of healing and deliverance! I also thought about helping the children whom are in need! I know that my pain is excruciating at times and I know there are many who need to be relieved of their pain! What ever job or assignment you have in mind for me will be wonderful, of this I am positive! Thank you Father for your gift of Diana Larkin! She has been a blessing to me in these last couple of years! a True and Faithful Servant! πŸ”₯❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  17. The 4:15 am post was actually published on 3/18/24 but somehow deleted. I was praying God's words and discovered it was missing so I reposted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It disappeared again. Interesting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog