March 24, 2024


THEY ARE STOKING THEIR FIERY FURNACE HOTTER AND HOTTER

“As the DESPERATE darkness continues to LAUNCH CHAOS and DEATH AGENDAS, I want you to know that their FRANTIC ATTEMPTS to gain back POWER and CONTROL are only STOKING THEIR FIERY FURNACE HOTTER AND HOTTER. Your VALIANT PUSHBACK, Forces of Light, are REMOVING much of the DESTRUCTION of the DARK SCHEMES and as you RELEASE PEACE into the atmosphere, it is CONQUERING the CHAOS and EXPOSING who set the chaos up. The darkness is NOT going to GET AWAY with ANYTHING—even if it SEEMS like their JUDGMENT and JUSTICE is DELAYED. There is a FULLNESS of TIME coming when these dark agendas will become so EVIL that the MASSES will AWAKEN from their STUPOR and will realize they need My RESCUE. The full harvest of what the EVIL ones have SOWN will be REAPED, as they are SHOVED into the FIERY FURNACE of THEIR OWN MAKING. They have made their own PUNISHMENT by what they planned for you and each REBELLIOUS and EVIL ACT will serve as FUEL to HEAT their FIERY FURNACE HOTTER AND HOTTER until it CONSUMES them. The earth will OPEN UP and SWALLOW them, and you will see them no more. This is the future coming for the darkness so DO NOT FEAR, but STAND STRONG in Me, Forces of Light! We will PREVAIL, and your REWARD and CELEBRATION will be great! Just remember, THEY ARE STOKING THEIR FIERY FURNACE HOTTER AND HOTTER.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. All this atmosphere and attitude makes the air thick enough to cut. We are doing a lot of character building and spirit building to. While others are assassinating their character and others too . Time to separate the chaff from the wheat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly are the days of Haman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every Night between 2/5am I wake up and "I declare victory for My Lord Jesus Christ here on Earth followed by Justice and Peace"
    "I declare that the United States returns to a Republic from of Government as declared by the Constitution followed by Justice and Peace.
    and so on Victory Israel,Trump return,Gold/silver standard.end to human trafficking,removal of all evil leaders and that Satan and his minions be cast back into hell.All followed by Justice and Peace then a pray Our Father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou Father. Only through you we are blessed and will lead us to victory over what transpired to your people and you great country

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! It truly saddens my heart as well as angers my heart at the destructive plans of our enemies! I can’t even imagine how these people can have such evil thoughts and plans! I know that Light Wins, God wins!! I am so very grateful to be part of this amazing community and Your plans for rescuing This Nation as well as all the Nations! I am willing and able to assist you as you see fit, please help me to see how I can be of assistance! I will continue my journey to become closer to you and to live my life in a way that honors and deserves your love! In the Precious Name of Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior I pray! ๐Ÿ™ ❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog