March 27, 2024


PLANS FORMED LONG AGO
“This RESCUE OPERATION is UNFOLDING from PLANS FORMED LONG AGO. If you listen to the FALSE PROPHET MEDIA, they will convince you that the TYRANTS are IN CONTROL and that they have the POWER to UNLEASH COUNTLESS DEATH AGENDAS and SCARE TACTICS. NOT SO! You don’t know this, but MANY of their dark SCHEMES have been STOPPED or greatly LESSENED by My STRONG RIGHT ARM, the PRAYERS of the REMNANT, and My mighty HOSTS. One day, it will be UNCOVERED, and you will see all the ATTACKS and DARK PLANS that your FAITH and WARFARE TURNED BACK. Why are some plans of the darkness succeeding—or at least partially succeeding? It is because so many people are still ASLEEP to the DANGER and CLUELESS about the LIES that surround them. The people must be SHAKEN OUT OF THEIR DECEPTION, APATHY, and COMPLACENCY in order for your Nation to be able to enter into the new KINGDOM ERA. As My Forces of Light continue to PUSHBACK all the death agendas and CRY for EXPOSURE, it will LESSEN the DESTRUCTION and DEVASTATION the DESPERATE DARKNESS unleashes. SHAKEN AWAKE, the world will realize they have been RESCUED by Me from PLANS FORMED LONG AGO.”
ISAIAH 25:1 (AMP) “O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will praise and give thanks to Your name; for You have done miraculous things, plans formed long, long ago, (fulfilled) with perfect faithfulness.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Our excellent Lord, always ahead of the enemy!
    Thank you for all the timely words you bring to us from the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a recently uploaded 4 part history of America: karensue333 channel; https://rumble.com/v4la1hf-jfk-to-911-everything-is-a-rich-mans-trick-part-1.html it is well worth your time and if you are a little older it will jog your memory back in focus. this channel posted a couple of videos around 2020 that were extremely informative and i can only say i found them by the grace of God Almighty. please give them a brief look and i think you will want to sit and watch if you love truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I watched the video and it is very informative most of it I knew but some I didn’t? God bless

      Delete
  3. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen I appreciate your prayers. I’m making them mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alleluia Father!! Bless You God! I love You Jesus!!! God be praised now and forevermore!!!! Amen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen …read on real raw news.com today that the Dali barge was unmanned. Praying for those asleep to awaken!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I love this prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen!! Praise God for his faithfulness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Love! Thank you for your protection from the dark and evil plans! Holy Spirit please continue to guide me in the correct path and help me not to be lead astray! The evilness weighs heavily on my mind! I know that The Light Wins because of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Oh how I love thee! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog