March 29, 2024

LEARN TO VALUE WHAT I VALUE
“If you will LEARN TO VALUE WHAT I VALUE, you will find that you are not easily DECEIVED about people. Much of My Church JUDGES leaders by the WORLD’S STANDARDS and not MY STANDARDS. Much of My Church no longer teaches people to be INTIMATE with Me and to KNOW Me and My VOICE PERSONALLY; they have SUBSTITUTED KNOWLEDGE of My written Word in the place of a SPIRITUAL, EMOTIONAL, and a HEART CONNECTION to Me. This leaves My people open to making IDOLS of LEADERS, STARS, or the WEALTHY and POWERFUL. The human heart NEEDS someone to LOVE and ADMIRE and if I AM just a set of WORDS and DO’S and DON’TS, then your heart will LOOK for someone real to FOCUS on. When you IDOLIZE someone, it’s very DIFFICULT to SEE their FLAWS or to DISCERN that they are wearing a MASK of OUTWARD BEHAVIOR that HIDES INWARD CORRUPTION. If you will answer My INVITATION to KNOW Me on a HEART LEVEL, your WORSHIP of Me will pour forth from a GRATEFUL HEART, and you will NOT be DRAWN to make IDOLS of men. Discernment grows from KNOWING Me in all My HOLINESS, FAITHFULNESS, and LOVE. Those who truly know Me will RECOGNIZE OUTWARD RELIGIOUS BEHAVIOR that is only MASQUERADING a heart of WARPED MOTIVES and DESIRES. All the IDOLS ARE COMING DOWN in this harvest season, and you will save yourself HEARTACHE from watching them fall if you have asked Me to EXPOSE any IDOLS in your hearts, and you agree to LAY THEM DOWN and to FULLY give your HEART to Me. LEARN TO VALUE WHAT I VALUE. I VALUE a SERVANT HEART who serves others in LOVE and HUMILITY. I HONOR those who LOVE WELL—their spouses, their families, their brothers and sisters in the faith, and those I place in their sphere of influence. I have HIGH REGARD for those who PURSUE a SECRET LIFE of INTIMACY with Me. You will sense My PRESENCE when you are around them. If you will SET YOUR HEART to KNOW Me and ASK Me to SHOW you what I VALUE, you will be able to DISCERN who people really are. When IDOLS FALL, you won’t be CRUSHED because you have given your WHOLE HEART to Me, and you have LEARNED TO VALUE WHAT I VALUE.”  
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you, Abba Father! What a beautiful Word for us! Thank you for Your Faithfulness, Goodness, and Your Righteousness, in Jesus' holy name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like this is a personal word from the Lord to me. I struggle with making idols of musicians and celebrities. I now know it's because I don't have an intimate relationship with Him. Therefore, I turn to things of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I fully accept Your INVITATION to KNOW YOU on a HEART LEVEL! Please SET MY HEART to KNOW YOU and I ASK YOU to SHOW me what YOU VALUE, so that I will be able to DISCERN who people really are. In the Name of Jesus Christ My Lord and Savior I pray! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog