March 3, 2024


THE DOWNFALL OF DARKNESS (SIGNS OF GOOD)

“If you keep your EYES on Me and your FAITH in My PROMISES, then your faith will ATTRACT My SIGNS FOR GOOD. As the evil empire IMPLODES, governments will FALL, the empire’s FINANCES will COLLAPSE, their MANIPULATION of the WEATHER will be stopped, and they will be FORCED to EMPTY their ARSENAL of ATTACKS against the people of the world. Realize these SHAKINGS are NOT TO BE FEARED because you are WITNESSING THE DOWNFALL OF DARKNESS. As these people and systems CRASH and BURN, keep your FOCUS on Me and on what I AM ACCOMPLISHING. As these systems you have DEPENDED on FALL, I will SHOW you My POWER to PROVIDE, SUSTAIN, and PROTECT you. WATCH, because I will show you SIGNS OF GOOD in RESPONSE to your FAITH and TRUST in Me. You will EXPERIENCE My GOODNESS at a NEW LEVEL in the face of these CHALLENGING DAYS. SUPERNATURAL PROVISION, STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS, SIGNS and WONDERS around you, and STRENGTH, COURAGE, and BOLDNESS that you did not know you could walk in. This is My PROMISE to you: you will SEE with your own eyes THE DOWNFALL OF DARKNESS, and you will EXPERIENCE My SIGNS OF GOOD.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

  1. Thank you, Father and Diana for this confirmation. I have been praying and declaring supernatural protection and provision for years now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Father speaks:
    "WATCH, because I will show you SIGNS OF GOOD in RESPONSE to your FAITH and TRUST in Me. You will EXPERIENCE My GOODNESS at a NEW LEVEL in the face of these CHALLENGING DAYS. SUPERNATURAL PROVISION, STRATEGIC RELATIONSHIPS, SIGNS and WONDERS around you, and STRENGTH, COURAGE, and BOLDNESS that you did not know you could walk in."

    Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! You are a Good Good Father! Holy Spirit please continue to guide me through this journey! I have been struggling! I am under attack and could use some prayers! In the Mighty Name of Jesus I pray! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prayers for your strength and boldness to fight these spiritual battles. Stay encouraged in the love that God has for you! Psalm 91 is protecting you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog