March 31, 2024 

LIVE DREAM INTERPRETATION with John Redenbo!


John and I will be going LIVE on my YouTube channel “A Watchman’s Journal” at
4:30 p.m. (ET) on Tuesday, April 2nd. Ash West will also be joining us and helping to interpret dreams!

Please have a SHORT dream that you would like to have interpreted “LIVE!”
When you join the show, a button will appear that says “click here to share a dream.” This will put you in the lineup to share your dream LIVE. You can share from your phone, tablet, computer, or laptop, using their microphones and cameras, so we can hear and see you!

This is going to be fun and exciting hearing from my audience and talking about YOUR DREAMS!

Comments

  1. I had a dream a month ago. I was looking at the sky and I saw the words children and blessing. I got my phone ready to take a picture and the sky went dark and I woke up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dream was about a year ago. There was a massive storm approaching, I was a passenger in a pu not sure if my husband was driving or not. We were trying to out run this massive ominous looking black cloud. As I looked back at the approaching storm my eyes were drawn up above the storm to the clouds above. They were mesmerizing and beautiful, shining golden, and numerous. When I looked closer at the beautiful clouds I realized it wasn’t clouds but angels. The sky above the storm was full of angels. Just as the storm began to over take us in the pick up, I felt the rush like a roller coaster as the storm reached us, an angel reached down and lifted us out of the chaos. End if dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream where I saw myself slim dressed in a fancy black sparkly dress walking towards my bedroom/bathroom doorway in my house, then saw a myself slim dressed in the same dress but it was gold going from the bedroom to the bedroom in my house again and the dream ended,,,

    I also saw myself in heaven getting slain in the spirit by a hugh hand only of God coming down on my head and woke because I felt myself falling being slain in the spirit. It felt so real..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were stim? Are you overweight or obese? You saw yourself being what your heart desires. Then you saw yourself in a black shimmering gown go from black to gold. This period of short time from walking into bedroom to bathroom. The black to gold is from the darkness of this era in which we are in to the golden era of God's kingdom

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog