March 6, 2024


A NEW BREED OF WARRIORS

“Dark THREATS and TYRANNY have been launched against you, but you have REFUSED to CONFORM to their ATTEMPTED CONTROL. As the darkness seeks to CRUSH you, you have DRAWN NEAR to Me and received My STRENGTH, My COURAGE, and My POWER. A NEW BREED OF WARRIORS has arisen in this PRECIPICE SEASON. They carry My GLORY, My FIERCENESS, and My AUTHORITY. They WILL NOT BACK DOWN, THEY WILL NOT BACK OFF, and THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP until the PROMISED VICTORY comes in ALL its FULLNESS. This NEW BREED OF WARRIORS is learning to PARTNER with Heaven’s forces, and they are creating a WALL of FIRE around TRUTH and FREEDOM. The darkness CANNOT OVERCOME or PASS THROUGH this HOLY FIRE. This HOLY FIRE, this JOINT OPERATION between Heaven and earth, will CONSUME the darkness and all its STRONGHOLDS, and you will SEE THEM NO MORE. Out of the ashes, My NEW BREED OF WARRIORS will become BUILDERS and RESTORERS and great BEAUTY, PEACE, and PLENTY will ABOUND. If you are holding onto FAITH in Me and My PROMISES, then you are part of My NEW BREED OF WARRIORS, and you will SHARE in the SPOILS of war. Do you SEE your NEW ARMOR? It is MUCH STRONGER because of all you have ENDURED and PUSHED THROUGH in these last few years. Your armor is now THICKER and EASILY REPELS enemy attacks. It is GLEAMING in the light of My GLORY on you, and it BLINDS and CONFUSES the enemy. Heaven is APPLAUDING My NEW BREED OF WARRIORS!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you Father for your patience with us! Thank you for your prophets who have led the way and helped us become what you desire us to be. May all who have joined this journey keep on keeping on until its time to go home and I pray we continue to defeat the enemy moving forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There it is I was wondering where it was earlier. Blessings. Thank You Jesus for the New Armor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome Diana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let the redeemed by the Lord say so…hallelujah! hallelujah! Praise the Lord!⚔️

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Believing this is what makes us the new breed of warriors? I believe it and am waiting for it. I just wish i knew what am i to be doing while i wait?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read the other posts and our marching orders. Push back the darkness. Declare out loud that every plan and scheme of the enemy is null and void. Declare that every attack of the enemy will boomerang back into their camp. Pray, decree, praise and keep standing on GOD’S Words and promises- call them in. Occupy until the Father moves His mighty hand!

      Delete
  6. Hallelujah! Yes! We are Warriors, not worriers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen! I declare it and receive it in Jesus name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Strength! I have been praying through a very struggling attack! I do feel that I have overcome the enemy with your strength Father! I am honored to be part of your new breed of Warriors! Hallelujah! Praise be to Our Loving Father! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog