March 9, 2024

RESTORE, REBUILD, RENEW
ISAIAH 61:4 (TPT) “They will restore ruins from long ago and rebuild what was long devastated. They will renew ruined cities and desolations of past generations.”

“What are the STRENGTHS you need to be a RESTORER, a REBUILDER, and a RENEWER? It has been necessary for you to FOCUS on the battle to DEFEAT and DETHRONE the darkness, but the PROMISED VICTORY IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK. Then, it will be time to RESTORE, REBUILD, and RENEW. Begin to CONSIDER this season of THE RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS so that I can PREPARE you fully for the NEW ERA. These are the STRENGTHS that are needed for this new season: VISION, COURAGE, PERSEVERANCE, and a WILLINGNESS to WORK (to get your hands dirty). VISION comes from My Spirit. He will give you EYES TO SEE BEYOND MAN’S IDEAS and LIMITATIONS to something AMAZING and NEVER SEEN OR DONE BEFORE. COURAGE is needed to BELIEVE the vision you’ve received and to BOLDLY DECLARE and STAND BEHIND what has been revealed to you. PERSEVERANCE will PUSH you through the OBSTACLES and the DOUBTERS to the COMPLETION of the VISION. Finally, you must carry the HUMILITY that is needed to GET THE JOB DONE by JOINING in the REBUILDING PROCESS—no one is too good to get their HANDS DIRTY to complete the vision. I have been BUILDING these QUALITIES in you during the war season. If you see an area that needs STRENGTHENING in you, just ASK, and I will BUILD it in you. RESTORE, REBUILD, RENEW will be used across ALL AREAS of SOCIETY, and it will also apply to INDIVIDUAL LIVES where ADDICTIONS, REBELLION, SICKNESS, LOSS, and GRIEF have TORN DOWN LIVES. I have RAISED UP a leader for your Nation with all these qualities of a BUILDER, and he will MODEL these qualities to the world. Army of Light, you will become the builders who RESTORE, REBUILD, AND RENEW.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Thank you Father GOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vision is where I need strengthening! I’m asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I am ready and willing for your blessing and assignments! I will need my health, my mind and my body restored! I have many health issues, but I am looking forward to a bright beautiful future! Holy Spirit please continue to guide me on this journey and keep me on the correct path! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog