April 16, 2024


THE DARKNESS WILL BE SHORT COMPARED TO THE COMING DAYS OF LIGHT

“There will be a SHORT TIME of DARKNESS, DESTRUCTION, and JUDGMENT, but these are for the evil empire and NOT for My people. Those who are still ASLEEP or in DECEPTION will think that these DARK TIMES are for THEM, but the SHORT time of SHAKING is to WAKE THEM UP and to BREAK the POWER of DECEPTION off their MINDS and HEARTS. Once they are AWAKE and can SEE the DEPTH of darkness in the evil empire, you will be able to SHARE TRUTH and LIGHT and HOPE with them. Once they TAKE HOLD of the HOPE of My LIGHT, they will be REMOVED from the TERROR and the SWIRL of the JUDGMENT DESCENDING on the darkness. What look like DESPERATE DAYS to people are really DAYS of HARVEST for the WICKED, as they are BROUGHT DOWN and their DEATH AGENDAS all EXPOSED. The SHORT TIME of DARKNESS will MAKE A WAY for a time of REBIRTH, RESTORATION, and days of WONDERFUL LIGHT, as My GLORY and POWER fill the earth. Don’t be MOVED by the PRECIPICE for the evil empire because THE DARKNESS WILL BE SHORT COMPARED TO THE COMING DAYS OF LIGHT.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal     

Comments

  1. Awake O' Sleepers, your victory draweth nigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜„❤️πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡✝️πŸ₯³THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME PRAYER !!!! & THANK YOU DIANA FOR GODS DAILY WORD ! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜˜❤️✝️πŸŽ‰MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH WITH MERCY GRACE LOVE AND PLENTY ! AMEN ! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸ₯³πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡✝️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Diana for sharing Father's heart with us! He spoke with me this morning and said, "REST IN ME. You are worried about many things. Stand back and watch in awe as I unfold the future." He reminded me of the vision of me as a little girl holding onto Him gazing with wonder through the backdoor into brilliant light. He is a good, good Father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! We await you Father! Holy Spirit keep me calm and positive so that I may be of service as part of The Lord’s plan! Teach me and guide me for the proper words I will need to console all who are in need of reassurance!
    THE DARKNESS WILL BE SHORT COMPARED TO THE COMING DAYS OF LIGHT
    …. HALLELUJAH, Amen πŸ™! Bowing to Your Goodness Father! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! what a praise to an Almighty God who deserves all the glory, honor, and praise.
    We look forward to the coming darkness and your presence in it. What an awesome God you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the awesome prayer! Sometimes i find it hard to find the right words to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A little off topic but ... You spoke of your messenger Angels and found out there names. You were going to report back to us on the journey with your new messengers. Where do I find this info? And how is it going? Would very much love to hear your insights. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen! Hold the line!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wake up daughters and sons! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgive my boldness, but pray for my daughter Ashley and Lori, my sister And cousin Char. To wake up!!! I fear for their salvation. Thank you. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog