April 20, 2024


ENJOY THE DAY

“It’s My DESIRE that you find something of JOY every day. I created the world and everything in it to BRING YOU JOY. When you ENJOY THE DAY that I have placed before you, it brings My heart DEEP SATISFACTION, and I ENTER INTO YOUR JOY. Yes, there are BATTLES to be fought, a WAR to win, but remember we are fighting this war to FREE the world to enter into My JOY and FREEDOM. It was for the JOY set before Him that Jesus ENDURED the cross. The battle you are waging is for the RETURN of JOY to the WORLD. JOY-STEALERS are: TYRANNY, CONTROL, SIN, REBELLION, GREED, and PERVERSION. Man needs to be saved both INTERNALLY and EXTERNALLY from the JOY-STEALERS. True FREEDOM brings GREAT JOY, and it was for freedom that Christ set you free. If you FULLY EMBRACE the sacrifice of Jesus, you will experience SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, and HEALING. These gifts will RESTORE YOUR JOY. Outwardly, I AM RESTORING your JOY by coming to RESCUE your Nation from the JOY-STEALERS. My Forces of Light are working together with Me to TAKE BACK the GROUND the JOY-STEALERS have stolen. As you wait for the deliverance to be completed, practice entering My JOY every day. This JOY is a WEAPON against all that is DARK and DEPRAVED. So, I call you to ENJOY THE DAY. Do something every day that brings you JOY because it RESTORES you and it PLEASES My heart.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Psalm 118:24 - Complete Jewish Bible
    This is the day Adonai has made, a day for us to rejoice and be glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! His Joy is my STRENGTH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace, Love and Joy 😊 I receive it. May we all choose to receive it. Thank you very much for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy in the Morning 44April 20, 2024 at 12:23 PM

    Thank you Diana, I need my Joy restored. I would ask any who pray for healing and see particularly good results to please pray for my husband, a darling sweet Christian man, who has been under an unrelenting assult from the enemy on his health for the last month. He is hospitalized with no end in sight. Hundreds around the states and even the world are praying for him, yet he gets worse. It started with sepsis, operations and still he is infected, now anemia is robbing him of the very stuff of life. Please God we need miraculous intervention. My heart is broken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am praying for your husband and for you. I see angels around his bed. One is touching his head and stroking his hair. I'm asking for his health and vitality to be restored, and for the Lord to visit you with comfort and peace. Amen.

      Delete
    2. Joy in the Morning 44April 20, 2024 at 2:16 PM

      Thank you.

      Delete
    3. Not qualified to give medical advice , but I had just read that good results against sepsis is vitamin c in those intravenious bags. We all pray for natural and supernatural wisdom and intervention.

      Delete
    4. Joy in the Morning 44April 20, 2024 at 8:38 PM

      Thank you, you are correct. He is being given several nutritional supplements by IV.

      Delete
    5. Father God in the name of Jesus I ask that your Mighty hand is healing your precious son from this infection and anemia. By the stripes and blood of Jesus he is healed!!!

      Delete
    6. I will be keeping your husband in prayer for a complete healing. Keep declaring victory over his health. I never stopped declaring victory over my daughters health. I was told by many doctors to prepare for death. NO!!!
      I used the words of the Bible. "Just say the word Lord and she will be healed." " Whete two or more are gathered He hears our prayers."
      The Lord is hearing our prayers right now. I ask that The Lord completely heal your husband. I ask for the Lord to use this time of sickness for His glory according to His purpose. Just say the word Lord and this child of Yours will be healed. We declare victory in Your healing and defeat over the enemy of this world. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.





      Delete
    7. Joy in the Morning 44April 21, 2024 at 8:34 AM

      Thank you all so much! I don't want to take over Diana's space, but I will report back here when we have won the victory and he is back home.

      Delete
  5. Hallelujah! for the Joy of the Lord, and the Justice of Yahweh (JOY)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so grateful to the Lord for always helping each and everyone of us to hope succeed love and enjoy life. Praise God we are always in his care. Amen, Hallelujah, that God is our fortress 🌺❤️🙏✝️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Diana ~ Thank you! Leila

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog