April 21, 2024


FIRE STARTERS
This morning as I was approaching the Father on the path to my garden, I saw a golden stairway going up, and I realized the Father wanted me to go with Him to the Throne Room. We entered the Throne Room, and it was hushed as we proceeded to His Throne. As I sat beside Him, I saw Hosts as far as my eye could see, and they were all holding a fire in their hands. I heard the words, “Fire Starters.” After I received the fire into my heart, the Father asked me to join Him in releasing the Fire Starters to the world. In unison we declared, “Fire Starters go!”
“I AM releasing My FIRE STARTERS all over the world to those who bear My name. This FIRE that I AM sending out will PURIFY HEARTS of FALSE MOTIVES, IDOLS, and COMPROMISE. This HOLY FIRE will BURN UP where the lines have been BLURRED between the HOLY and the PROFANE. This is NOT a matter of adopting OUTWARD RIGHTEOUS BEHAVIOR. Haven’t you seen enough examples of this lately in the Church where lives of DISCIPLINE and RELIGIOUS BEHAVIOR were only a COVERUP for INWARD CORRUPTION and the DEFILING of many? My FIRE STARTERS will IGNITE TRUE HOLINESS and the FEAR OF THE LORD, and it will bring RADICAL REFORMATION to My Church. My HOLINESS WITHIN is a LIGHT in the DARKNESS. It makes you a SAFE LIGHTHOUSE for the BROKEN and those CAPTIVE to DEGRADING SINS. You become a place to ANCHOR their lives, as I CLEANSE and PURIFY their hearts, and they enter the TRUE FREEDOM of My HOLINESS. Will you welcome the FIRE STARTERS to IGNITE your heart? If you say, ‘yes!’ and allow the FIRE to do its CLEANSING and EMPOWERING work, then you become a FIRE STARTER, and you will IGNITE those in your sphere of influence. SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION will take place, as you touch people’s lives. Goodbye, LUKEWARM, COMPROMISED CHURCH. Hello, FIRE STARTER, PASSIONATE CHRIST-FOLLOWERS!”
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. YES, YES, YES! I am willing and able to be a FIRE STARTER!!!

      Delete
  2. HALLELUJAH! My ass is all fired up and ready to go! Thank you very much for this word of confirmation! God bless all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah!! Yes in the Mighty Name of our Lord Jesus, Master Savior , Son of The Living God

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fire starter!🙌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. Father God, O Holy Fire, THANK YOU for being in our midst. May Your Glorious Fire ENCOMPASS all the inhabitants of the earth!

    WE PROCLAIM Hebrews 1:7 “Referring to the angels He says, [God] Who makes His angels winds and His ministering servants flames of fire”…

    Father God, we THANK YOU for Your question AND invitation, “Will you welcome the FIRE STARTERS to IGNITE your heart? If you say, ‘yes!’ and allow the FIRE to do its CLEANSING and EMPOWERING work, then you become a FIRE STARTER, and you will IGNITE those in your sphere of influence.”

    • I DECLARE and SHOUT . . . “YES!” I whole heartedly welcome the Fire Starters to ignite my heart.
    • I RECEIVE the fire.
    • Father, as I observe the spontaneous combustion taking place as I touch people’s lives as a Fire Starter, ALL GLORY BELONGS TO YOU.

    Warrior Hosts, we instruct you to protect us as “Fire Starters and the Army of Light”. Join us as we declare Almighty God’s Words that HE has decreed in heaven.

    Father, we THANK YOU for informing us, “I AM releasing My FIRE STARTERS all over the world to those who bear My name.”

    • WE DECLARE let Your Fire purify hearts of false motives, idols, and compromise.
    • WE DECLARE let Your Holy Fire burn up the lines blurred between the holy and the profane.
    • WE DECLARE let Your Cleansing Fire reveal the coverup of inward corruption and the defilement of many in the Church.

    • WE DECLARE let Your Fire ignite true holiness.
    • WE DECLARE set ablaze hearts with the Fear of the Lord.
    • WE DECLARE ignite the Radical Reformation in Your Church.

    • WE THANK YOU that Your “Holiness Within” is a Light in the darkness.
    • WE WILL GUARD our assignment as a “Safe Lighthouse” for the broken and those that are captive to degrading sins.
    • WE WILL GUARD being an “Anchor” for their lives as YOU cleanse and purify their hearts, and they enter the True Freedom of Your Holiness.

    Father God, we THANK YOU that you showed Diana Larkin Hosts as far as her eye could see, holding a fire in their hands. Thank You for allowing her to join You in releasing the Fire Starters to the world. WE JOIN you now with our SHOUT . . . “FIRE STARTERS, GO!”

    And now, Father, in obedience we CALL FORTH, Light, Peace, Power, Joy and Plenty.

    • WE CALL FORTH our Victory.
    • WE CALL FORTH the Winds of Change.
    • WE WELCOME the Frequency of Heaven.
    • WE WELCOME Your Tsunami of Truth.

    WE DECLARE . . . GOD WINS!

    Almighty God, all Glory, Honor and Praise belong to You. We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, the Light of the World!

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    Warrior Hosts, thank you for battling for us and with us. Thank you for joining us in our Shouts and Declarations. And now, we COMMAND you - GO FORTH!

    Amen and amen. HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayed in agreement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a vision today of fireballs coming down through our atmosphere. They looked like comets of golden light, and there were hundreds of them coming towards Earth. I took it as a sign of God's light descending upon us, to infuse the Earth with his light and assist in the shift that is happening. Then, I see a post that matches!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say "YES!" Heavenly Father! I praise your Holy, Holy name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say YES!! Lord, purify me. Use me. I am yours!! I want to be a part of ushering in your Kingdom here on earth. Your Kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, Lord! I give you permission My Lord & Savior 💜

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes LORD, YES. Make me one of your Firestarters. Thank you for all your goodness and wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog