April 3, 2024


STAND YOUR GROUND

“Let Me give you some SPIRITUAL INTEL from behind the scenes. Despite the BOASTING LIES of the enemy, spread by the LYING media, your enemies are LOSING GROUND RAPIDLY. Behind closed doors, FRANTIC, HALF-BAKED PLANS are being launched to try and stop the CRUMBLING of centuries-old plans for DOMINATION of your lives and the world. They are going to PULL OUT the BIG GUNS, and these are going to sound and look TERRIFYING; but I want you to remember they will only have the APPEARANCE of BIG GUNS because we have REMOVED much of the DEADLY POWER from these evil plans. This has been a true JOINT OPERATION with Heaven’s Forces, My Army of Light, and brave military and whistleblowers. The enemy is facing their PRECIPICE of DESTRUCTION—not you! Therefore, DO NOT COWER IN FEAR before a GIANT who is about to FALL. STAND YOUR GROUND and FLING your STONES OF FAITH into the MIND CONTROL the giant has had over the nations. You have your two Warrior Angels right by your sides, and My presence OVERSHADOWS you. BREAK the POWER of the LIES being spewed over the airwaves, WELCOME My TSUNAMI of TRUTH, and CALL FORTH the WINDS of CHANGE. THE VICTORY IS OURS!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal    

Comments

  1. The winds of change are surely blowing -- and very strongly!! In our area of northeast Iowa, very strong winds started yesterday, blowing all night and now gusting close to 50 mph. I have been wondering what God has planned for these Winds of Change and what may be happening in the heavenlies right now. I pray that God's wind blows the top off the lies, deception, and evil, exposing it all and revealing the truth to the world. In Jesus' holy Name, I dispatch God's holy angels to carry out His plans and keep and protect His children and shelter them from harm. I cover our true President, his family and staff, loyal military, whistleblowers, and prophets with the Blood of Jesus and pray for their protection, strength, and boldness. I call forth God’s Thunders to open the heavens and to release God’s exposures and the destruction of the darkness. God bless America, one nation under God, and keep her strong and free. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing this precious hymn Because He lives:

    God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus, He came to love, heal, and forgive - He lived and died to buy my pardon - An empty grace is there to prove my Savior Lives

    Because He lives I can face tomorrow - Because He lives all fear is gone - Because I know He holds the future - And life is worth the living just because He lives.

    We hold on to your promises and keep our eyes on you❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also given that song in my mind the other day and started singing it out loud!! Then I thought wow, I have not heard that song in years.

      Delete
    2. An old prophet I knew years ago said that revelation is like a stream Up in the Spirit realm and those who will walk in the spirit can reach up into it and that is why sensitive spiritual people of God seem to get, hear the same things at the same time. I like to picture that plus the watchman's decree: "I will Go Up to see what He may say to me."

      Delete
  3. Thank you Anonymous, for typing out your declarations and sharing them with us. I am using them to declare. God bless you!!


    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a bad case of Covid awhile back and during one of the roughest days I received a song and a vision. These words remind me of it. I heard “just take one step after another until you get to the top guns”. I saw like the shores during the storming of Normandy with bodies strewn on the beach . I knew they were there but didn’t actually see them for more than a second. I was elbow locked in elbow in a long formation as far as eye could see to the left and the right in the front and behind. Somehow I knew this “army” included all the saints on earth, heaven and the angels partnering to take out one gun after another til they are all gone! Our prayer team prays into this often. We win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU DIANA πŸ™πŸ»❤️😘and THANK YOU WHO TYPED THIS OUT ! ITS APPRECIATED ! THATS A GIFT! πŸ™πŸ»THANK YOU GOD JESUS HOLY SPIRIT FOR YOUR LOVE MERCY GRACE PROTECTION AND REDEMPTION ON US ALL ! May we ALL have our spiritual eyes and ears opened and tuned to YOU FATHER GOD ! AMEN & AMEN !!! πŸ™πŸ»❤️πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡✨✨✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! It is good to know that I have two Warrior Angels right by my side, and Your presence Overshadows me. I WELCOME YOUR TSUNAMI of TRUTH, and CALL FORTH the WINDS of CHANGE. THE VICTORY IS OURS! Praise Jesus! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog