April 30, 2024


SOARING ADVENTURES
“You were made to have SOARING ADVENTURES with Me. You were made to DISCOVER the MYSTERIES of My CREATION and of the FUTURE. I want your life to be a CONTINUAL DISCOVERY of My GREATNESS, My VARIETY, and My WONDERS. Entering into this life that I DESIGNED you for will keep your thinking and outlook FRESH and GROWING and not STALE and PARALYZED by RELIGIOUS RULES and DEAD-END thinking. What can HOLD YOU BACK from this life of ADVENTURE and DISCOVERY? The RELIGIOUS SPIRIT is the GREATEST HINDRANCE to this FULLNESS of life in Me. The religious spirit prizes RIGID MINDSETS that LOCK you into living a ‘SAFE’ life of MANMADE RULES and TRADITIONS. Outwardly, these people CONFORM to religious BEHAVIOR but inwardly, they DO NOT KNOW ME OR MY HEART. Exploring My mysteries and having adventures with Me is TERRIFYING to them because they CANNOT CONTROL IT. They are STUCK in the SHALLOW WATERS of My Spirit, and they never VENTURE OUT into the WILD and FREE ocean of ADVENTURES and REVELATIONS with Me. Their spirits stay SHALLOW and IMMATURE because they do not understand that I AM inviting  them into GREATNESS. When you launch yourself into My life of DISCOVERY and ADVENTURE, they will SHRIEK at you that you’re going to be DECEIVED. Secretly, these BOUND UP ones believe the enemy has MORE POWER to DECEIVE than I have to KEEP you IN MY TRUTH, MY WAYS, and in MY HEART. I AM INVITING you into the DEEP WATERS of My life of ADVENTURE and DISCOVERY. Come on in…THE WATER’S FINE!”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. That's awesome! πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  2. May we all see the Truth the Way and the Light πŸ•―️ HALLELUJAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord, be my Lifejacket. I'm jumping in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Amen and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen πŸ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! I accept your invitation for you to carry me into the deep waters of You’re life so that I may experience all that you have for me. I look forward to Every adventure and discovery that you have waiting for me! πŸ™❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog