May 13, 2024

THREE KEYS TO GOING THROUGH THE BATTLE, THE STORM, THE SHAKINGS
This morning I saw myself in Heavenly places with a ring of ancient looking keys. I was suddenly at the gate of the Garden of Eden; it was opened wide, and I walked in. I saw shady groves of trees of every shape and size, fruit-bearing trees, and sunny fields to grow produce. To my great delight and honor, I met Enoch walking in the trees. He was gentle, kind, but very focused. He looked like John Paul Jackson, but Enoch’s face was youthful, glowing, even though he had completely white hair. I asked him if he had any wisdom for me, and he gave me three keys for navigating this season on the earth. The Father spoke to me about these three keys:
“Enoch has shared My WISDOM with you for going through this INTENSE season of the BATTLE, the STORM, and the SHAKINGS. If you will use these THREE KEYS, you will STAY STRONG in the BATTLE, WEATHER the STORM, and be ANCHORED in the SHAKINGS. These THREE KEYS are: LEARNING TO LIVE IN THE FEAR OF THE LORD, A DEEPER FAITH IN MY GOODNESS AND MY POWER, and WALKING CLOSELY WITH ME EVERY DAY. Living in the FEAR of the LORD is RIGHTLY DISCERNING My CHARACTER—it is acknowledging both My KINDNESS towards righteousness and My SEVERITY towards evil. It is BELIEVING that My ways are ABOVE your ways and that My TIMING is perfect. Your FAITH will DEEPEN in My GOODNESS and My POWER as you remember My FAITHFULNESS to you, the FULFILLMENT of prophetic words from My written Word and from My prophets of this day, and REHEARSE My promises for a RESCUE and a NEW DAY. WALKING CLOSELY with Me every day means you INTENTIONALLY include Me in your JOYS, your SORROWS, your SCHEDULE, your ACTIVITIES, and your DREAMS. WAITING in My presence and HEARING My voice to you will be your LIFELINE and your ANCHOR. PRACTICE these THREE KEYS, and you will go through the BATTLE, the STORM, and the SHAKINGS with STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, and JOY.” 
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Awesome, Thanks Father and Jesus and Holy Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen, God wins, thank you Lord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ALL GLORY to the Father.. AMEN

      Delete
  3. What a lovely visual you describe! Walking in Eden with Enoch! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is serious business. This is family business. Time to get real serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. Loving God, THANK YOU for allowing Diana Larkin to share the details of her journey to the Heavenly places. And THANK YOU for “the three keys which Enoch gave to Diana for navigating this season on the earth”.

    We invite our Warrior Hosts to be with us as we PRAISE You and make our declarations. We receive Your Words and we declare what You have spoken in Heaven.

    Heavenly Father, THANK YOU for elaborating Your Wisdom to Diana about the three keys to get us through “this Intense Season of the Battle, the Storm, and the Shakings.” THANK YOU for Your Words, “If you will use these THREE KEYS, you will Stay Strong in the Battle, Weather the Storm, and be Anchored in the Shakings.”

    Father, I gratefully receive the First Key of “LEARNING TO LIVE IN THE FEAR OF THE LORD.”
    • I DECLARE . . . I will Rightly Discern Your Character. (You have given us Your WORD to use, and Your Counselor for Wisdom and Discernment)
    • I DECLARE . . . I will acknowledge Your Kindness towards righteousness.
    • I DECLARE . . . I will acknowledge and respect Your Severity towards evil.
    • I DECLARE . . . I believe Your ways are ABOVE my ways and that Your TIMING is perfect.
    Father God, I praise, honor and worship You as our Creator and Great “I AM”. THANK YOU for Your Absolute Goodness.

    Father, I extremely appreciate to receive the Second Key of “A DEEPER FAITH IN YOUR GOODNESS AND YOUR POWER.”
    • I DECLARE I will remember Your Faithfulness to us.
    • I DECLARE I will remember the Fulfillment of prophetic words from Your written Word and from Your prophets of this day.
    • I DECLARE I will REHEARSE Your promises for a Rescue and a New Day.
    Father God, THANK YOU that my faith will deepen in Your Goodness and Your Power. Let Your Holy Name be forever in my heart, on my lips, and in my mind. Let the whole earth PRAISE YOU and remember Your Goodness and Your Glory.

    Father, I am beholden to You to receive the Third Key of “WALKING CLOSELY WITH YOU EVERY DAY.”
    • I DECLARE I will WALK CLOSELY with You every day.
    • I DECLARE I will intentionally include You in my Joys and Sorrows.
    • I DECLARE I will daily invite you to join me in my Schedule and Activities.
    • I DECLARE I will seek You first to fulfill my Dreams. I will seek Your Wisdom and Guidance.
    • I DECLARE I will Wait in Your Presence.
    • I DECLARE I will Listen for Your Voice.
    Father God, I WELCOME and RECEIVE Your Lifeline and Your Anchor. THANK YOU for being my safe harbor. THANK YOU for living in me. THANK YOU for being my faithful and loving companion, my ALL-IN-ALL. Without You, I am nothing!

    THANK YOU FOR BEING MY LORD, MY GOD, MY CREATOR, AND MY SOVEREIGN KING.

    And now, Father, in obedience WE CALL FORTH Light, Peace, Power, Joy and Plenty.
    • WE CALL FORTH the Winds of Change.
    • WE CALL FORTH Your Ocean of Glory.
    • WE WELCOME the Frequency of Heaven.
    • WE WELCOME Your Tsunami of Truth.
    • WE SHOUT . . . GOD WINS !!

    Heavenly Father, THANK YOU for Your advice, “Practice these THREE KEYS, and you will go through the Battle, the Storm, and the Shakings with Strength, Endurance, and Joy.” Lord God, You are FAITHFUL – how could we lose if we put ALL our Faith and Trust in YOU? WE STAND ON YOUR PROMISES. WE RECEIVE OUR VICTORY!

    Father God, we pray to become “beautiful stately trees” in Your Garden . . . Trees with Deep Roots in You and Watered with Your Tender Love and Mercy. ALL FOR YOUR GLORY. Amen.

    We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Your Son, Jesus.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    Warrior Hosts, thank you for being with us as we declared God’s Words and Promises, and as we received the “Three Keys.” We COMMAND you, “BE EVER AT OUR SIDE AND DON’T LET US LOSE A SINGLE KEY!” Thank you for fighting with us and for us. And now, WE COMMAND you GO FORTH!

    Amen and amen. HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! I love your prayers! They help me so much. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Amen Father, you are so Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen ๐Ÿ™! Thank you Heavenly Father for your continued Mercy and Grace! Holy Spirit i seek your assistance in achieving the goals that the Lord has given me! I am feeling a bit lost and under attack! ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ”ฅ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog