May 22, 2024


DAYS OF POWER

“In the future, these days will be known as DAYS OF POWER. Great CLASHES of POWER will be exchanged between the DARKNESS and the LIGHT and only one side will be VICTORIOUS. Spoiler alert! THE LIGHT WINS! KNOWING WE WIN DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD SLACK OFF IN YOUR PARTNERING WITH ME IN WARRING AGAINST THE EVIL EMPIRE. When the VICTORY comes, I want you to have the DEEP SATISFACTION of knowing that you FOUGHT VALIANTLY and with GREAT FAITH and that you GAVE IT YOUR ALL. I GAVE you My ALL when I gave you My Son as the SACRIFICE and PAYMENT of your sins that separated us from each other. I LONGED for you, and you LONGED for Me, and the BLOOD of Jesus BROUGHT US TOGETHER. Now, we long for FREEDOM and My KINGDOM ways for the nations. I AM giving you ALL of Heaven’s RESOURCES to WIN BACK your FREEDOM and to establish a NEW KINGDOM ERA on the earth. Will you join Me on the battlefield and fight with FAITH, DECLARATIONS, and WORSHIP? You will not be sorry that you gave it your ALL in these DAYS OF POWER. Remember that the SPOILS of WAR go to the VALIANT of FAITH and HEART.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Amen. The battle is real. Some days we feel like winning other days not so much. Pick up the sword of the Spirit. It’s ok to have a day where you just rest. Remember you're already enough, just keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All or nothing. Yes sir. I'm all in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, How He Loves us…
    1- Blood of His son to restore us back to Him
    2- NOW, to bring us Freedom to live, restore us back in His Kingdom Ways
    🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. …Remember that the SPOILS of WAR go to the VALIANT of FAITH and HEART.”
    Let’s FLIP-OVER everything!!!🔥

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE DECREES AND PRAYERS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO DECREEING AND PRAYING THEM EVERY NIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes thank you! I love reading and praying/declaring right along with you. I look forward to it each morning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just have to say I love this comment section each and every day. Even though we are not in person or even know each other, it feels like fellowship…like we are worshipping God together. I look forward to it every morning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen!! Thank you so much or these prayers and decrees!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK YOU DIANA 🥰🙏❤️and THANK YOU GOD PRAYER POET 🥰🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog