May 24, 2024

UNFOLDING
Last night I was awakened at 1:23, 2:34, 4:44, and 5:19. I heard the word “Unfolding.”
1:23=things are progressing in order
2:34=further progression
4:44=interaction between God’s created earthly order and the Heavenly order of the Angels and Hosts. 
5:19=1 Thessalonians 5:19 (NKJV) “Do not quench the Spirit.”
“Events in your world will LOOK CHAOTIC to the UNDISCERNING but to you who have asked for the eyes of your spirit to be OPENED, you will see the events as My PLANS that are UNFOLDING. You will RECOGNIZE that I AM SMASHING DARK THRONES and ALTARS to MAKE WAY for My Spirit to FLOOD this Land with the KINGDOM of LIGHT. This Rescue Plan that is UNFOLDING is UNPRECEDENTED. The world has never seen anything like it. I have called you to COME NEAR to My HEART so that I can SHOW YOU what I AM DOING and what the enemy is DOING. That way, you know what to SUPPORT with your POWERFUL PRAYERS, and you know what to OPPOSE with your SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY. The movement of My Spirit as FIRE, WIND, and WATER will also be UNPRECEDENTED. That is why I warn you in 1 Thessalonians 5:19 (NKJV) ‘Do not quench the Spirit.’ Do not find yourself OPPOSING what I AM DOING just because you have not PERSONALLY experienced the Spirit in the WAY and FORM He has chosen to come. Don’t REACT with SUSPICION but continually ASK for My DISCERNMENT, and I will FREELY give it. You must be willing to lay aside PRECONCEIVED IDEAS of how I work and the BAD TEACHINGS that you’ve heard because then My discernment will have a PLACE to RESIDE in you. My plans are UNFOLDING, and you can walk through this transition season from WAR to TRIUMPH in PEACE if you will DRAW NEAR to Me and SEE things from My PERSPECTIVE. All you have been praying about  and longing for is UNFOLDING.”
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you Lord! Hallelujah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Abba and thank you Diana!πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revelation 5:9-10 (NIV)
    And they sang a new song:
    “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.
    You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign in the earth.” 🩸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! YOU ARE WORTHY! SO WORTHY!

      Delete
  4. OH THANK YOU THANK YOU DEAR DIANA !!!πŸ₯°πŸ™❤️and THANK YOU WARRIOR POET OF GOD !!! πŸ₯°πŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Diana and our faithful recorder of truth and amazing prayer and declarations writer. So blessed by having them to say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU DIANA AND ALSO TO THE PERSON WHO POSTS THE DECREES AND PRAYERS. HAVE A BLESSED MEMORIAL WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!πŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amen and amen!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here is confirmation of this “Unfolding!” The Lord shared the following with me on 12/27/22, “And so it begins…the things you have been waiting for are quickly unfolding. Quicklies and suddenlies are the name of the game and the flavor of the season! Watch for My hand to move to bring to naught the things that are. SO MANY VICTORIES FOR MY CHILDREN. Blessing after blessing after blessing after blessing!!”

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog