May 29, 2024

WISDOM, DIRECTION, AND ENCOURAGEMENT 
“When you were BORN AGAIN by the Blood of Jesus, you became a NEW CREATION in Christ. Just like a NATURAL BABY being born, you were just a BABY in LEARNING to live a SPIRITUAL LIFE. The TRANSFORMATION to living a spiritual life is a LIFELONG PROCESS. I have given you spiritual MOTHERS and FATHERS who have taken this journey and can be great RESOURCES for you, as you GROW UP into all I have meant you to be. I have given you My written WORD to NOURISH you with spiritual food that will CHANGE your thinking to ALIGN with My thinking. But the MOST IMPORTANT part of becoming one who is MATURE in spiritual things is the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT. He is the INDWELLING GUIDE who will give you WISDOM, DIRECTION, AND ENCOURAGEMENT for your life. Did you know that Holy Spirit is a CONSTANT RIVER of LIFE FLOWING in your spirit? If you will ASK to be made SENSITIVE to this FLOW in your life, I will GLADLY ANSWER that request. Learn to TUNE to the FLOW of LIFE inside of you. TRUST that the Spirit’s LEADING and GUIDING of your life will lead to being PROTECTED from BAD CHOICES and DECISIONS and will lead to LIFE and FRUITFULNESS. Learn to RESPOND to His SLIGHTEST CHECK in your spirit about any CHOICE or DECISION you are making. IGNORING Holy Spirit’s LEADING and GUIDING in our life will result in LOSS, DEFILEMENT, and DISTRACTION from your TRUE PURPOSE and CALLING. Where you feel LIFE SPRING UP, know that this is a direction from Holy Spirit. Go where you feel LIFE and turn away from DEATH. If you MESS UP, don’t GIVE UP. Tell Holy Spirit you are SORRY you IGNORED His WISDOM and DIRECTION for your life, and SURRENDER to His HIGHER WAYS and His PATHS of PEACE. Open your HEART to His ENCOURAGEMENT, and He will CONTINUE to TEACH you to walk in His WISDOM and DIRECTION. Remember that He ENJOYS being your GUIDE and your COMFORTER, and the one who brings WISDOM, DIRECTION, AND ENCOURAGEMENT to you.”
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. Father, every day we look forward to hearing Your Words and learning what to do as we move forward into the Kingdom Era. You are such a wonderful Father. I can hardly contain my Joy and the Flood of Tears. You are the Author of Life. What a Blessing it is to have my name written in the Book of Life.

    Father, we invite our Warrior Hosts to be with us as we pray in thanksgiving and declare Your Words that You have decreed in heaven.

    Father, we THANK YOU for Your Words, “The Transformation to living a Spiritual Life is a LIFELONG PROCESS. . . I have given you My written WORD to Nourish you with Spiritual Food that will change your thinking to align with My thinking.”

    Father God, we THANK YOU for the “Most Important part of becoming one who is mature in spiritual things -- the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT.”

    We use Your Words, Father, to declare and express our appreciation for Your Heavenly Gift.

    • Holy Spirit, THANK YOU for being my Indwelling Guide.
    • THANK YOU for Wisdom, Direction, and Encouragement.
    • THANK YOU for Your Constant RIVER OF LIFE Flowing in my spirit.

    Father, I ASK to be “made Sensitive to this Flow in my life.” THANK YOU, Father, for answering my request.

    • I DECLARE I will Learn to Tune to the FLOW OF LIFE inside of me.
    • I DECLARE I will trust the Spirit’s Leading and Guiding of my life.
    • I DECLARE I will learn to respond to His slightest check in my spirit about any choice or decision I am making.
    • I DECLARE I am thankful to receive a Fruitful Life.
    • I RECEIVE the Guidance from Holy Spirit for my true purpose and calling.
    • I DECLARE I will follow Holy Spirit’s direction to where “Life” Springs Up.
    • I DECLARE if I MESS UP, I will apologize to Holy Spirit for ignoring His Wisdom and Direction for my life.
    • I DECLARE I SURRENDER to His Higher Ways and His Paths of Peace.

    Holy Spirit, I OPEN my heart to Your Encouragement. THANK YOU that You are teaching me to walk in Your Wisdom and Direction.

    Heavenly Father, we THANK YOU for telling us, “Remember that He enjoys being your Guide and your Comforter, and the one who brings Wisdom, Direction, and Encouragement to you.” THANK YOU, Father, for flooding us with Your Love and providing for ALL our needs. THANK YOU, Holy Spirit that you live inside us and that we can depend on You and Your Higher Ways to fulfill God’s Harvest and lead us to the Kingdom of Heaven.

    And now, Father, in obedience WE CALL FORTH Light, Peace, Power, Joy and Plenty.
    • WE CALL FORTH the Winds of Change.
    • WE CALL FORTH Your Ocean of Glory.
    • WE WELCOME the Frequency of Heaven.
    • WE WELCOME Your Tsunami of Truth.
    • WE WELCOME the New Kingdom Era.
    • WE WELCOME Holy Spirit as our Comforter, to guide us, and to bring wisdom, direction and encouragement so we may have a fruitful life.

    WE HAVE THE VICTORY!
    ALL GLORY TO GOD!

    Father God, we give You all the Glory, Honor and Praise. We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    Warrior Hosts, thank you that you are always at our side fighting for us. WE ask you to continue using our declarations to win this battle. And now, Warrior Hosts, we COMMAND you GO FORTH!

    Amen and amen. HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THESE DECREES AND PRAYERS

      Delete
    2. What is the Kingdom Era?

      Delete
    3. I believe kingdom era would be God's kingdom come on earth.

      Delete
  2. Thankyou Father for the Holy Spirit to help us as we travel life’s journey Amen๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ™❤️๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question Diana- how will we know how we went wrong and to ask forgiveness to the Holy Sprit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not Diana, but it can sometimes be verified by the Word of God, sometimes by a "check" in the spirit, sometimes by a lack of peace. Learn to let peace rule, like it says in Col. 3:15. If there's no peace about something we do, it might mean we got off track. We can always ask Holy Spirit to confirm it.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. That explanation was helpful to me.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much .GOD BLESS Diana .❤๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog