May 30, 2024

DON’T BELIEVE YOUR OWN LIES
“Let Me tell you what I mean by, ‘DON’T BELIEVE YOUR OWN LIES.’ The enemy and your own insecurities will FEED you LIES about yourself. For instance, you may say about yourself, ‘I’m never GOOD ENOUGH. I always MESS UP.’ ‘I never FINISH what I start, and what I do accomplish doesn’t really MATTER.’ I will never find a church that I FIT IN and am ACCEPTED for who I am.’ ‘I am not strong enough to OVERCOME the sin patterns in my life, and I’ll always be STUCK in this place of REPEATED SIN PATTERNS.’ ‘God couldn’t completely LOVE me because I don’t PRAY ENOUGH, I don’t READ the WORD ENOUGH, and my life is not accomplishing anything of WORTH.’ Continuing to REPEAT these kind of LIES about yourself LOCKS you into a PRISON of SHAME, REGRET, and FRUSTRATION. Begin to REPEAT the TRUTH that I tell you about yourself. You are TOTALLY ACCEPTED and LOVED. I made you, and I LOVE what I made. Dealing with sin issues in your life is not a matter of TRYING HARDER. It is a matter of COMPLETELY SURRENDERING to My love for you and the INDWELLING POWER of My Spirit to TRANSFORM you. I will COMPLETE the GOOD WORK that I have begun in you as long as you continue to give Me PERMISSION to GROW YOU UP into all things in Christ. Remind yourself that the POWER that CREATED the Universe DWELLS WITHIN YOU, and you can CALL on that POWER to see you through any circumstance or obstacle in your life. Tell yourself these TRUTHS and STOP REPEATING LIES TO YOURSELF. Those LIES DEFEAT you before you can even get started on the road to TRANSFORMATION and WHOLENESS. You know, those partnered with darkness are on the OTHER END of the spectrum of LIES. They don’t BEAT THEMSELVES UP, they CONSUME the enemy’s FLATTERING, PUFFED UP words about themselves. The LIES they have believed puff them up with PRIDE, ARROGANCE, and CRUELTY because they think they should HAVE IT ALL. LIES DESTROY LIVES—DON’T BELIEVE YOUR OWN LIES OR THE ENEMY’S LIES. Believe that My Son’s Blood has made you a NEW CREATION and that YIELDING to My power in you will result in a TRANSFORMED AND FRUITFUL LIFE. You truly are My BELOVED, and I take great DELIGHT in you.” 
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal   

Comments

  1. A line has been drawn right down the middle of everything. Right between life and death. This is about bloodlines. Do not threaten me and my family in Jesus name again enemies. You have met your match now meet your maker. Let's see what you make your maker do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name. Loving Father, we THANK YOU for Your Words, “Don’t believe your own lies . . . Continuing to repeat these kinds of lies about yourself locks you into a prison of shame, regret, and frustration.”

    We invite our Warrior Hosts to be with us as we Proclaim and Declare the Words You have decreed in heaven.

    WE PROCLAIM PSALM 139:13-16 The Message
    “Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother’s womb. I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration—what a creation. You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, The days of my life all prepared before I’d even lived one day.”

    Father, you said, “Begin to repeat the truth that I tell you about yourself.” We do so now.
    I am totally accepted and loved.
    God made me.
    God loves what He made.

    • I declare I completely surrender to God’s love for me.
    • I RECEIVE the indwelling power of His Spirit to transform me.
    Father God, I GIVE You permission to grow-me-up into all things in Christ.

    I DECLARE the Power that created the universe dwells within me.
    Father, THANK YOU for telling us “You can CALL on that POWER to see you through any circumstance or obstacle in your life.”

    Father, we THANK YOU for Your Words, “Tell yourself these truths and stop repeating lies to yourself.”
    • I DECLARE I will NOT believe my own lies or the enemy’s lies.
    • I DECLARE that Jesus’ Blood has made me a new creation.
    • I DECLARE I yield to Your Power in me.
    Father, I RECEIVE and I am thankful for the transformed and fruitful life You have for me.

    And now, Father, in obedience WE CALL FORTH Light, Peace, Power, Joy and Plenty.
    • WE CALL FORTH the Winds of Change.
    • WE CALL FORTH Your Ocean of Glory.
    • WE WELCOME the Frequency of Heaven.
    • WE WELCOME Your Tsunami of Truth.
    • WE WELCOME the New Kingdom Era.

    WE SHOUT . . . WE HAVE THE VICTORY!
    WE SHOUT . . . ALL GLORY TO OUR KING!

    Sweetest Father, we THANK YOU for telling us, “You truly are My BELOVED, and I take great DELIGHT in you.” Lord, if we could truly comprehend Your Great Love there would never be any doubt in our hearts about who we are in You. Cleanse us, O Lord, and fill us to overflowing with Your Love. Let it pour out from us onto Your Children. Completely overtake us by filling us with Your Frequency. Thank You, Father.

    Father God, we give You all the Glory, Honor and Praise. We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    Warrior Hosts, thank you for fighting with us and for us. And now, Warrior Hosts, we COMMAND you GO FORTH using our declarations throughout the day!

    Amen and amen. HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the powerful decrees and prayers.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I look for your comment each day

      Delete
  3. Amen Father thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. This May 30th journal entry was a response to me, for one, to a night of struggling and despairing just like the announcement at the beginning of the entry. I got through it to be lifted up in the morning light. He who sows in tears will reap with joyful shouting, and with thanksgiving in humility and gratitude because He is El Roi, the God, our God, who sees me, who sees us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog