JOURNAL ENTRIES FROM THE VIDEO "THE CRACK IS WIDENING" June 4, 2024

1.    May 28, 2024

PAY ATTENTION TO SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE

It seemed like I was interacting with Angels all last night. I was shown little and larger markers set up by the enemy’s camp. The Angel told me that Heaven was monitoring all their secret planning sessions; even though the darkness thought they had scrambled their communications. The Angel told me that the darkness has decided to skip all the small plots and go right to the big ones and begin implementing them.

“I AM giving SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE across the spectrum of My PROPHETS, PROPHETIC INTERCESSORS, and COVENANT BELIEVERS. This SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE comes in various formats such as DREAMS, ENCOUNTERS, PROPHETIC WORDS, and a SPIRITUAL ‘KNOWING.’ I want you to PAY ATTENTION TO SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE. It will WEAPONIZE your PRAYERS, DIRECT your AUTHORITY where it will be most EFFECTIVE. SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE is NOT to TICKLE your ears—it is for you to ACT UPON and to help you DEVELOP STRATEGIES to TAKE OUT the enemy’s PLANS. You now know from this dream encounter that they are BYPASSING SMALLER PLOTS and PLANS, and they are GOING FOR the BIG GUNS to create DEATH, CHAOS, and DESTRUCTION. Take AUTHORITY over these evil schemes and command them to COME DOWN, to be STRIPPED of their POWER to cause DEATH, for these schemes to BLOW BACK into their faces, and that these schemes would only serve to AWAKEN the SLEEPING and the BRAINWASHED. If you SEEK Me, I will REVEAL SPECIFIC TARGETS and PLANS for you to come against. You are My Army of Light, and I AM telling you to PAY ATTENTION TO SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE.”

2.    May 29, 2024

WISDOM, DIRECTION, AND ENCOURAGEMENT 

“When you were BORN AGAIN by the Blood of Jesus, you became a NEW CREATION in Christ. Just like a NATURAL BABY being born, you were just a BABY in LEARNING to live a SPIRITUAL LIFE. The TRANSFORMATION to living a spiritual life is a LIFELONG PROCESS. I have given you spiritual MOTHERS and FATHERS who have taken this journey and can be great RESOURCES for you, as you GROW UP into all I have meant you to be. I have given you My written WORD to NOURISH you with spiritual food that will CHANGE your thinking to ALIGN with My thinking. But the MOST IMPORTANT part of becoming one who is MATURE in spiritual things is the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT. He is the INDWELLING GUIDE who will give you WISDOM, DIRECTION, AND ENCOURAGEMENT for your life. Did you know that Holy Spirit is a CONSTANT RIVER of LIFE FLOWING in your spirit? If you will ASK to be made SENSITIVE to this FLOW in your life, I will GLADLY ANSWER that request. Learn to TUNE to the FLOW of LIFE inside of you. TRUST that the Spirit’s LEADING and GUIDING of your life will lead to being PROTECTED from BAD CHOICES and DECISIONS and will lead to LIFE and FRUITFULNESS. Learn to RESPOND to His SLIGHTEST CHECK in your spirit about any CHOICE or DECISION you are making. IGNORING Holy Spirit’s LEADING and GUIDING in our life will result in LOSS, DEFILEMENT, and DISTRACTION from your TRUE PURPOSE and CALLING. Where you feel LIFE SPRING UP, know that this is a direction from Holy Spirit. Go where you feel LIFE and turn away from DEATH. If you MESS UP, don’t GIVE UP. Tell Holy Spirit you are SORRY you IGNORED His WISDOM and DIRECTION for your life, and SURRENDER to His HIGHER WAYS and His PATHS of PEACE. Open your HEART to His ENCOURAGEMENT, and He will CONTINUE to TEACH you to walk in His WISDOM and DIRECTION. Remember that He ENJOYS being your GUIDE and your COMFORTER, and the one who brings WISDOM, DIRECTION, AND ENCOURAGEMENT to you.”

3.    May 30, 2024

DON’T BELIEVE YOUR OWN LIES

“Let Me tell you what I mean by, ‘DON’T BELIEVE YOUR OWN LIES.’ The enemy and your own insecurities will FEED you LIES about yourself. For instance, you may say about yourself, ‘I’m never GOOD ENOUGH. I always MESS UP.’ ‘I never FINISH what I start, and what I do accomplish doesn’t really MATTER.’ I will never find a church that I FIT IN and am ACCEPTED for who I am.’ ‘I am not strong enough to OVERCOME the sin patterns in my life, and I’ll always be STUCK in this place of REPEATED SIN PATTERNS.’ ‘God couldn’t completely LOVE me because I don’t PRAY ENOUGH, I don’t READ the WORD ENOUGH, and my life is not accomplishing anything of WORTH.’ Continuing to REPEAT these kind of LIES about yourself LOCKS you into a PRISON of SHAME, REGRET, and FRUSTRATION. Begin to REPEAT the TRUTH that I tell you about yourself. You are TOTALLY ACCEPTED and LOVED. I made you, and I LOVE what I made. Dealing with sin issues in your life is not a matter of TRYING HARDER. It is a matter of COMPLETELY SURRENDERING to My love for you and the INDWELLING POWER of My Spirit to TRANSFORM you. I will COMPLETE the GOOD WORK that I have begun in you as long as you continue to give Me PERMISSION to GROW YOU UP into all things in Christ. Remind yourself that the POWER that CREATED the Universe DWELLS WITHIN YOU, and you can CALL on that POWER to see you through any circumstance or obstacle in your life. Tell yourself these TRUTHS and STOP REPEATING LIES TO YOURSELF. Those LIES DEFEAT you before you can even get started on the road to TRANSFORMATION and WHOLENESS. You know, those partnered with darkness are on the OTHER END of the spectrum of LIES. They don’t BEAT THEMSELVES UP, they CONSUME the enemy’s FLATTERING, PUFFED UP words about themselves. The LIES they have believed puff them up with PRIDE, ARROGANCE, and CRUELTY because they think they should HAVE IT ALL. LIES DESTROY LIVES—DON’T BELIEVE YOUR OWN LIES OR THE ENEMY’S LIES. Believe that My Son’s Blood has made you a NEW CREATION and that YIELDING to My power in you will result in a TRANSFORMED AND FRUITFUL LIFE. You truly are My BELOVED, and I take great DELIGHT in you.”  

4.    May 30, 2023

THE THUNDERING GOD

“It is true that I want you to know Me INTIMATELY and to have our hearts KNIT TOGETHER as one. I desire to constantly bless you with My BREATH, My PRESENCE, and My VOICE. But there are other aspects of My character that I also want you to ACKNOWLEDGE, RECOGNIZE, and SUPPORT with your PRAYERS and DECREES. I AM THE THUNDERING GOD, and I AM visiting the earth with FLASHES of LIGHTNING and ROARS of THUNDER that will UNCOVER DARKNESS and will SPLIT OPEN HIDING PLACES of those partnered with darkness. This is not the NORMAL thunder and lightning storms that your Nation experiences every summer. The STORMS from My hand will have a DIFFERENT QUALITY. Those who are Mine will recognize My POWER behind these STORMS that unleash such BRIGHT FLASHES of LIGHTNING and such ROARING and ROLLING THUNDER. Even those who do not yet know Me, will exclaim, ‘We’ve never seen anything like this!’ What you see in the heavens will PICTURE what I AM doing in the EARTH to EXPOSE and ROAR over enemy CONTROL. Lions ROAR to MARK their TERRITORY, and I AM THE THUNDERING GOD who is marking His TERRITORY. I AM EXPOSING and KICKING OUT those who have LIED, those who have STOLEN, and those who have CHEATED their way into POWER. I AM once again CLAIMING this Nation as My own. CALL FORTH My APPEARING as THE THUNDERING GOD and decree, ‘We WELCOME Your coming to RECLAIM this Land as Your TERRITORY!’ HEAR ME THUNDER, HEAR ME ROAR!”

5.    May 31, 2024 

DON’T YIELD TO FEAR

JOHN 14:27 (TPT) “I leave the gift of peace with you—My peace. Not the kind of fragile peace given by the world, but My perfect peace. Don’t yield to fear or be troubled in your hearts—instead, be courageous!”

“My Son said these words to His disciples just before what SEEMED to be a CRUSHING DEFEAT. You are now faced with what looks like a HARSH DEFEAT for your rightful leader and for TRUE JUSTICE in your Land. My Son’s words RING OUT from 2,000 years ago: ‘DON’T YIELD TO FEAR OR BE TROUBLED IN YOUR HEARTS—INSTEAD, BE COURAGEOUS!’ Have I not promised that I will RE-ESTABLISH JUSTICE in your Nation? My arm is NOT TOO SHORT that it cannot SAVE, nor is there anything too DIFFICULT for Me. This is not a SETBACK—it is a SETUP for VICTORY! TRUST My WAYS and My TIMING because I do all things WELL. This is the season of the RESTORATION OF ALL THINGS. Trust My WAY of bringing this about. It is hard for you to see GLOATING FACES and HEAR WORDS that CELEBRATE what you know is GROSS INJUSTICE. Keep in mind that you will see these gloating faces turn PALE with FEAR and then with GREAT SHAME and DEFEAT when I EXPOSE their TREACHERY and BRIBERY. Their BOASTING WORDS will turn to DRIBBLE on their chins, and their FOOLISH LIES will MOCK them. BE COURAGEOUS in your declarations to EXPOSE, EXPOSE, EXPOSE their LIES and INJUSTICE and DO NOT YIELD TO FEAR but be KEPT in My PEACE and My PROMISES.”

6.    April 4, 2023 

HOW DO YOU BAIT A TRAP?

“HOW DO YOU BAIT A HUGE TRAP that has been set to CAPTURE many DARK-HEARTED people? How do you ensure they will FLOCK to the TRAP, THROWING CAUTION ASIDE and HUNGRILY pursuing the JUICY BAIT? You BAIT the TRAP with something that has continued to be OUT OF REACH and BEYOND CAPTURING. Why not INTENTIONALLY use what they have worked so hard to CAPTURE and DESTROY, but has proved to be an ELUSIVE target? The darkness’ ARROGANCE is so great that they will BELIEVE the BAIT they’ve LONG DESIRED has been CAPTURED by them. They think the PRISON DOORS will now CLOSE on the one that has STOOD IN THE WAY of their TAKEOVER. Do not FEAR if things SEEM to be working AGAINST the one who has been FIGHTING FOR YOU. See this through My EYES, and I will SHOW you a BRILLIANT TRAP conceived in the War Room of Heaven that is now being PLAYED OUT by those I’ve ANOINTED on the earth to FULFILL this plan. As the RATS gather GREEDILY around the PREY, I will SWING the PRISON DOORS of My TRAP SHUT ON THEM, and I will FREE the leader who has answered My CALL to RESTORE FREEDOM and RIGHTEOUSNESS to your Nation. NO FRETTING, Army of Light! Just keep PUSHING the darkness DEEPER and DEEPER into the TRAP. DECLARE: everything the darkness meant for you and your leader is NOW THEIR FUTURE!”

 JOURNAL NUGGETS:

May 22, 2021

 

SETBACKS TURNED INTO SURPRISES

"For the most part I have kept the details of My plan to restore DJT and your Nation close to My heart. This causes the enemy great CONSTERNATION because he doesn't know how to counteract My plans when they are HIDDEN and UNKNOWN. This is also an opportunity for My people to become even more DEEPLY ROOTED and grounded in FAITH in My GOODNESS, My POWER, and My PROMISES. You are called to believe Me when there doesn't appear to be a way for My promises to come to pass (Red Sea moment). Jump all the way into RECKLESS FAITH in Me, and I will not disappoint you. I'm going to SHOCK and SURPRISE the world, and you will be HONORED because you BELIEVED Me before you saw Me move. Even great SHAKINGS will be turned into surprise BLESSINGS. Have faith that SETBACKS will be turned into

SURPRISES." 

8.    JOURNAL NUGGETS:

May 28, 2022

TAKEN TO THE WAR ROOM OF HEAVEN

*My lookout guardian Angel invites me to visit the War Room of Heaven, and I take his hand, and we’re off flying through the sky above earth’s atmosphere where dark skies and shining stars streak by. A little breathless, I arrive at the door of the War Room. I’m so aware of the intense battle we are waging for our Nation right now that the mood in the War Room catches me off-guard. It is an atmosphere of relaxed conversation, smiling faces, and in front of each Elder is a piece of cake! No one is eating yet; they are patiently waiting for a signal to begin the celebration in earnest.

*The Father speaks: “You may be surprised to see Heaven’s Council so relaxed and smiling when all on earth seems CHAOS and threatened DESTRUCTION. I wanted to bring you up here to give you HEAVEN’S VIEW of this war in order to STRENGTHEN your FAITH and HOPE in My POWER and My PROMISES. The enemy is well-known for his WEBS of DECEPTION and LIES that he entraps people in to defeat their faith and obscure My voice. While the enemy and those partnered with him were planning your DEFEAT, I was quietly, behind the scenes, setting up an INTRICATE TRAP for every SCHEME and every PERSON involved in darkness. This INCREDIBLE TRAP will SPRING all at once and will EXPOSE their DARKENED HEARTS and their EVIL SCHEMES. There will be a LOUD TRUMPET in the heavens when My TRAP springs SHUT, and heavenly and earthly THRONES will come CRASHING DOWN. Heaven can REST because they know all that is left is for the TRAP to be SPRUNG, and My finger is POISED to do that. This is as sure as pushing the first domino in the set-up will cause ALL the dominoes to fall.”

*I’m standing behind My Elder in the War Room, soaking in the atmosphere of joy and celebration. He reaches back and lays his hand on mine, and I feel strength and joy and expectation fill my heart. I’m back in my sunroom filled with joy and expectancy. 

9.    JOURNAL NUGGET:

May 31, 2020

 NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!

“The enemy’s last-ditch effort to stop this great move of My Spirit will BACKFIRE completely on him & on those who have promoted his evil, lying ways. You have heard earthly leaders say that ‘nothing can stop what is coming,’ & I say they are repeating the echo of what Heaven is declaring—NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT I HAVE DECLARED WILL BE DONE. My Spirit is being released as a tsunami over your Nation & many others. This will be a display of raw Kingdom power like you have never seen with SIGNS, WONDERS, MIRACLES, & many SALVATIONS. For the first time in their lives, people will find THEIR PLACE IN THIS WORLD & will live out in fullness the purposes they were created for. Many will suddenly wake up & realize they have believed LIES about themselves & others & because of that they have actually been serving darkness. Your part is to keep welcoming My Spirit into your own life, into your family, into your city, into your state, into your Nation. Learn to know My voice & to move where I am moving. Great LIGHT is coming to overcome this darkness! Nothing can stop what is coming! 

Psalm 89:13 “Breathtaking & awesome is Your power! Astounding & unbelievable is Your might & strength when it goes on display!” 

  June 1, 2024   

THE CRACK IS WIDENING

Sometimes the Father uses a natural circumstance in my life to paint a picture of a spiritual reality. Two years ago, we had new tile installed in our bathroom. One of the workers dropped a heavy tool in my sink, and it caused a very small crack in the bowl. Over time, this crack began to widen until I realized my sink was leaking into the cabinet below the sink. That tiny crack that looked harmless had become a fissure that split open the sink. The Father spoke to me about this life parable:

“What you see happening in your sink is a PICTURE of how I AM DESTROYING the evil empire. Eight years ago, a POWERFUL TRUTH BOMB was dropped on the structure of the evil empire when your rightful leader first took office. The darkness tried DESPERATELY to GET RID of the EFFECTS of that TRUTH BOMB by CONTROLLING the MEDIA and using the JUSTICE SYSTEM in a CROOKED manner. They thought the WIDENING CRACK would be STOPPED when they INSTALLED a PUPPET LEADER. They did not FORESEE the PRESSURE that My right arm of power, joined by My Forces of Light, would put on that CRACK; and they would watch with MOUNTING PANIC as the CRACK continues to WIDEN. Already TRUTH is LEAKING OUT to those they sought to keep UNDER THEIR CONTROL. The WIDENING CRACK is becoming a FISSURE and NOTHING WILL BE ABLE TO STOP OR REPAIR IT, and it will soon COMPLETELY CRACK OPEN and COME APART EXPOSING ALL THEIR HIDDEN DARKNESS, CORRUPTION, GREED, and TREASON. Your BOLD DECLARATIONS of My PROMISES and My POWER will help WIDEN THE CRACK. Your words of TRUTH spoken out and your RIGHTEOUS ACTIONS will WIDEN THE CRACK. Your WORSHIP and your LIFE LAID DOWN for others will WIDEN THE CRACK. As you continue to WALK CLOSELY with Me and PARTNERED with Me, you will see THE CRACK IS WIDENING until it comes SUDDENLY and COMPLETELY APART. The BROKEN pieces will be put in the TRASH BIN of history, and the world will CELEBRATE TRUTH, FREEDOM, and VICTORY over the darkness. Take heart and see with spiritual eyes that THE CRACK IS WIDENING.”

 Coming into fulfillment this year?

May 30, 2021, 10:14 AM

 

MAJOR HAPPENINGS

 

"I want My children to be PREPARED for upcoming events that will be happening in June. Actually, much has been taking place since Pentecost released a new FIRE OF GOD into your Nation. The news of these happenings will begin to be released, and you will see that DOMINOES are beginning to fall. MAJOR HAPPENINGS will RAMP UP in June and will carry on into your Fall. I ask that you don't look for events that you think should happen but let your heart stay SURRENDERED to My purposes and timelines, and allow Me to SURPRISE you with the MAJOR HAPPENINGS that I choose for this coming month. Keep PUSHING BACK the darkness and DEFEATING their desperate schemes to stop what is coming. REJOICE in TRUTH being uncovered, evil people and plots being REVEALED, and My arm of JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS being exposed before the world."

ISAIAH 48:3 "I have declared the former things in times past; they went forth from My mouth and I proclaimed them; suddenly I acted, and they came to pass." (Amp.)

"Long ago I told you what was going to, happen. Then suddenly I took action, and all My predictions came true." (NLT)  

1    June 2, 2024

 ANOINTED AND APPOINTED

“Each of you have been ANOINTED AND APPOINTED for this STRATEGIC TIME in the history of the world. Because you are entering My Kingdom Era, these are GREATER ANOINTINGS AND APPOINTMENTS than the world has ever seen. Some of you have begun to WALK in your ANOINTINGS and your APPOINTMENTS, and some of you are still WAITING for that DOOR to OPEN to the EXPRESSION of your ANOINTINGS AND APPOINTMENTS. To those still waiting, let Me ENCOURAGE you to MAKE THE MOST of these days by LEARNING to KNOW My Heart and to HEAR My voice. Your DEEPENED FAITH ROOTS in who I AM and your TRUST and REST in SURRENDERING to My TIMING will EMPOWER and STRENGTHEN your ANOINTINGS, and your APPOINTMENTS will be FRUITFUL with no STRIVING and no DEAD WORKS. My FINEST, most POWERFUL, and truly BEAUTIFUL preparations are done in the SECRET PLACE and in HIDDENNESS. I have NOT FORGOTTEN you, and your DOORS will OPEN at just the right moment. For those of you who are walking in a MEASURE of the fulfillment of your ANOINTINGS AND APPOINTMENTS, I want you to know there will be MORE and GREATER DOORS OPENING for you to walk through. Keep as your PRIORITY your NEARNESS to Me and keep TUNED to My VOICE and HEART, and you will not be led ASTRAY in PRIDE. You will always know that the GREATER WORKS come from Me, and you will DELIGHT in Me receiving the GLORY for what your ANOINTINGS and your APPOINTMENTS accomplish. When we win the VICTORY over the evil empire, you will see a GREAT INCREASE in My GLORY FLOODING the earth. My GLORY will flow through you, and you will bless the world with your ANOINTINGS AND APPOINTMENTS.” 

  June 2, 2023

I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW 

2CORINTHIANS 5:18 And God has made all things new, and reconciled us to Himself, and given us the ministry of reconciling others to God. (TPT)

“I AM the God who MAKES ALL THINGS NEW. You have experienced a PORTION of this NEWNESS in your relationship with Me through the BLOOD of My Son, but you are about to go through a season of MEGA NEWNESS. I AM not just coming to TEAR DOWN EVIL, I AM coming to MAKE ALL THINGS NEW. As My Church enters into the Kingdom Age, I will continue to TRANSFORM hearts and minds through SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, and HEALING; but I AM also going to MAKE ALL THINGS NEW in your ECONOMY, in the AIR you breathe and the FOOD you grow, in HEALTH and WHOLENESS, in RELATIONSHIPS and COMMUNITY. Even in the TECH industry, what was developed to CONTROL you, will now be used to ENHANCE your LIFE and to provide MORE FREEDOM. Darkness and sin will still be present, but it will be UNDER YOUR FEET and not THREATENING your LIFE and FREEDOM. FIGHT ON, Army of Light, it’s all going to be WORTH IT, as I DISPLAY before the world that I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW.”

   June 3, 2024

 A SEASON OF UNVEILING 

“The Kingdom Era that you are entering will be A SEASON OF UNVEILING. Many in the Body of Christ have been taught that the book of Revelation is about the RISE of EVIL and a CATASTROPHIC END to the world. I AM telling you the book of Revelation is a book of UNVEILING. First and foremost, it is the UNVEILING of Jesus as the VICTORIOUS, UNSTOPPABLE King over all. The POWER of His RESURRECTION is being UNVEILED against the darkness that has been allowed to ENCROACH on the earth. The DEEP DARKNESS and DEPRAVITY of the enemy and his followers is being UNVEILED—not to cause you FEAR but to show you the TERRITORY I have called My Sons and Daughters to TAKE BACK in the NAME and POWER of the UNVEILED CHRIST. Army of Light, you are being UNVEILED before the world as a FORCE TO BE RECKONED with, as you learn to walk in your AUTHORITY and SHOW FORTH the POWER of My love. This is also A SEASON OF UNVEILING NEW DISCOVERIES and of FINDING the TREASURES that have been HIDDEN in darkness. It will be an UNVEILING of SPIRITUAL and NATURAL MYSTERIES that have been HIDDEN until I RAISED UP Kingdom Sons and Daughters who will use these discoveries WISELY and not POLLUTE them with GREED or PRIDE. This is A SEASON OF UNVEILING of My Forces of Light over the BOASTING darkness. This is the SEASON OF UNVEILING of My Kingdom Era. It is the TRIUMPH of Light over the darkness and of the UNVEILING of the AGE of PEACE and PLENTY.” 

Diana Larkin

A Watchman's Journal 


Comments

  1. Thank You Diana, and thank you Holy Spirit for prompting her to post this. We appreciate you. May God bless you abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always pray and bind the dark prayers etc of those the enemy uses. One morning I woke up and heard the word “sonnet” so I added that to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, you are the BEST! Thank you so much for your substantial daily commitment in time to bring forth the Father's Heart for us! It is so enlightening and encoouraging.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING