June 1, 2024 

THE CRACK IS WIDENING
Sometimes the Father uses a natural circumstance in my life to paint a picture of a spiritual reality. Two years ago, we had new tile installed in our bathroom. One of the workers dropped a heavy tool in my sink, and it caused a very small crack in the bowl. Over time, this crack began to widen until I realized my sink was leaking into the cabinet below the sink. That tiny crack that looked harmless had become a fissure that split open the sink. The Father spoke to me about this life parable:
“What you see happening in your sink is a PICTURE of how I AM DESTROYING the evil empire. Eight years ago, a POWERFUL TRUTH BOMB was dropped on the structure of the evil empire when your rightful leader first took office. The darkness tried DESPERATELY to GET RID of the EFFECTS of that TRUTH BOMB by CONTROLLING the MEDIA and using the JUSTICE SYSTEM in a CROOKED manner. They thought the WIDENING CRACK would be STOPPED when they INSTALLED a PUPPET LEADER. They did not FORESEE the PRESSURE that My right arm of power, joined by My Forces of Light, would put on that CRACK; and they would watch with MOUNTING PANIC as the CRACK continues to WIDEN. Already TRUTH is LEAKING OUT to those they sought to keep UNDER THEIR CONTROL. The WIDENING CRACK is becoming a FISSURE and NOTHING WILL BE ABLE TO STOP OR REPAIR IT, and it will soon COMPLETELY CRACK OPEN and COME APART EXPOSING ALL THEIR HIDDEN DARKNESS, CORRUPTION, GREED, and TREASON. Your BOLD DECLARATIONS of My PROMISES and My POWER will help WIDEN THE CRACK. Your words of TRUTH spoken out and your RIGHTEOUS ACTIONS will WIDEN THE CRACK. Your WORSHIP and your LIFE LAID DOWN for others will WIDEN THE CRACK. As you continue to WALK CLOSELY with Me and PARTNERED with Me, you will see THE CRACK IS WIDENING until it comes SUDDENLY and COMPLETELY APART. The BROKEN pieces will be put in the TRASH BIN of history, and the world will CELEBRATE TRUTH, FREEDOM, and VICTORY over the darkness. Take heart and see with spiritual eyes that THE CRACK IS WIDENING.” 
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. I see The Army of Light at the end of the tunnel. Radical Remnant rise up in the Almighty Name of our Lord Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full Speed Ahead and God Speed πŸš…!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it interesting that the word "widen" rhymes with Biden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU DIANA ! πŸ™❤️πŸ₯°πŸŽ‰and THANK YOU PRAYER POET πŸ™❤️πŸ₯°πŸŽ‰I LOVEEEEE THE DAILY WORD ✝️❤️AND MESSAGE✝️πŸ’• FROM GOD !!!! AND I LOVE READING THESE POWERFULL AND AWE SOME WORDED DECLARES AND DECREES !!! I really feel I am in GODS ARMY OF LIGHT !! And I feel I am doing what GOD WANTS US TO DO WITH SAYING THESE ACTION WORDS OUT LOUD BACK TO HIM SND SENDING OUR WARRIOR HOSTS ! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU THANK YOU !!πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog