June 13, 2024

THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!
I had a long dream last night, but I only remember the last scene where I was declaring 3 statements or headlines that had been given to me. I only remember the last statement, and I was reading it aloud to BHO. It said: “THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!” The Father speaks:
“This is My NEWS HEADLINE to the darkness, and to My America. I AM assigning My Army of Light to DECLARE this PROMISE to the heavenly and earthly realms—‘THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!’ I want you to declare it UNTIL you SEE it COME to FULFILLMENT. Those partnered with darkness and those who don’t BELIEVE that I still act SUPERNATURALLY anymore will SCOFF at your declaration. The darkness believes (except for moments of PANICKY DOUBT) that their DEATH AGENDAS will bring the world into SUBJECTION to their CONTROL. Sadly, many in the Church have been taught I AM words on a page and that I NO LONGER ACT in SUPERNATURAL WAYS. This gives them an EXCUSE NOT TO FIGHT the darkness, and they HIDE BEHIND a FALSE SHIELD that says I AM JUDGING AMERICA and so I will be taking the Church off the earth. Quite the OPPOSITE is the TRUTH. I AM RAISING UP, TRAINING, and STRENGTHENING a WARRIOR BRIDE who will FIGHT BY MY SIDE to MAKE WAY for the KINGDOM AGE. To My MISLED and still ASLEEP Church, I say, I AM NOT building up a WIMPY Church that cannot CUT IT in the day of BATTLE and who has to be SNATCHED out of the way because they had LITTLE POWER over the enemy and his dark schemes. I AM calling you to AWAKEN, BELIEVE that I AM still the GREAT I AM, and JOIN the ranks of My Forces of Light. Help us bring in the VICTORY, and you will share in the SPOILS of war. As My people keep declaring, ‘THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!’ it will make INROADS into the DEATH SCHEMES, and it will WEAKEN the CONFIDENCE of the darkness. They will be OVERCOME by My Army’s FAITH and LIGHT, and you will see with your eyes that THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!”
Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. What or who is BHO?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barack Hussein Obama

      Delete
    2. I would have loved to have seen the look on his face!

      Delete
  2. BHO, another acronym that I don't have a clue about unless someone tells me. I wish we didn't use so many acronyms in this day and age, they often leave me confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Barack Hussein Obama" Thanks for the reply. I guess I should have known that one.

      Delete
    2. There's a reason for some acronyms. Websites are still being censored and could be shut down.

      Delete
  3. Thank you…Haha I completely had forgotten about him… been praying against the wicked principalities and powers not the people but so good to hear proclaiming GOD HAS GOT THIS America Will Be Saved! 🇺🇸 right at their faces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heavenly Father in Jesus’ Holy Name. Father God, we THANK YOU for all the Words You give to Diana Larkin each day. We THANK YOU for the Headline News that You have given us to declare. We invite our Warrior Hosts to participate in our declarations.

    WE DECLARE This is GOD’S NEWS HEADLINE to the darkness, and to HIS America. I AM is assigning HIS Army of Light to declare this Promise to the heavenly and earthly realms—‘THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!’

    WE DECLARE to the darkness
    . . . ‘THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!’
    . . . you will NOT have your death agendas.
    . . . “WE” are NOT subject to your control.
    . . . “WE” HAVE THE VICTORY!

    WE DECLARE to the Church . . . “I AM is RAISING UP, TRAINING, and STRENGTHENING a WARRIOR BRIDE who will FIGHT BY HIS SIDE to MAKE WAY for the KINGDOM AGE.”
    . . . ‘THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!’
    . . . I AM is calling you to AWAKEN.
    . . . BELIEVE that I AM is still the GREAT I AM.
    . . . BELIEVE that I AM still acts in Supernatural Ways.
    . . . BELIEVE that you have POWER over the enemy and his dark schemes.
    . . . JOIN the ranks of God’s Forces of Light.
    . . . PUT ON YOUR SHIELD OF FAITH.
    . . . STAND AND FIGHT!
    . . . HELP us bring in the Victory, and you will SHARE in the spoils of war.

    WE SHOUT . . . MAKE WAY FOR THE GREAT “I AM”.
    WE SHOUT . . . ‘THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!’

    And now, Father, in obedience WE CALL FORTH Light, Peace, Power, Joy and Plenty.
    • WE CALL FORTH the Winds of Change.
    • WE CALL FORTH Your Ocean of Glory.
    • WE WELCOME the Frequency of Heaven.
    • WE WELCOME Your Tsunami of Truth.
    • WE WELCOME the New Kingdom Era.

    Father, we THANK YOU for Your Words, “As My people keep declaring, ‘THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!’ it will make inroads into the death schemes, and it will weaken the confidence of the darkness. They will be overcome by My Army’s Faith and Light, and you will see with your eyes that THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY!”

    Father God, we give You all the Glory, Honor and Praise. We declare, decree, believe and receive all this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

    GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY SPIRIT, AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING, IS NOW, AND EVER SHALL BE, WORLD WITHOUT END! AMEN.

    Warrior Hosts, thank you for fighting with us and for us. WE COMMAND you to use our declarations and as you proceed, shout “THIS IS AMERICA’S DAY”. And now, Warrior Hosts, GO FORTH!

    Amen and amen. HALLELUJAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Jesus’ Name. Amen!

      Delete
    2. Thank You! Love these and I declare right along with you every morning ❤️

      Delete
  5. WOOHOO AMEN!!!!!🇺🇸

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two things occur to me: I find it significant that she only remembered the LAST declaration. I also find it meaningful that she was declaring it right to that person's face. I suspect this is confirmation that we are getting close to major developments just as other prophets are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are desparate in looking for $ support...
    Every week I get some text from either that okd hasbeen prez o. And the wife of another old has been prez (think monica) and now Barbara Striesand is now offering me 700% match donation request.
    Up'ed from 600% match.
    No idea where got my # from.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is America’s Day!!! In Jesus name! The GREAT I AM IS SUPERNATURAL!!!! Amen and Amen Hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen!

    I love sitting with my coffee in the morning and reading Diana’s prophecies. I declare right along with her and the prayer poet. I also read Patty’s Prayer Journal.

    I’m curious if there are any other prophets who post their prophecies online to read like they do? Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an AMAZING confirmation for me. Holy Spirit put it in my heart last month that we have the chronological order of things to come wrong. That the rapture comes AFTER the peaceful kingdom era. I shouted for joy when read this!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dutch Sheets’ Give Him 15 has words from several Prophets at various times and he has a heart for the USA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog