June 17, 2024


I AM YOUR MIGHTY CHAMPION 

“I AM YOUR MIGHTY CHAMPION in this war season of DARK to LIGHT. I assure you that NOTHING of darkness that has come against you, your family, and your Nation will OVERCOME you. I AM THE MIGHTY CHAMPION who will WIPE OUT TYRANNICAL RULERS who seek to COMPLETELY CONTROL you. I AM THE MIGHTY CHAMPION who will DEFEAT DEATH AGENDAS launched for years against you, your health, and your well-being. I AM THE MIGHTY CHAMPION who will DRAW BACK the CURTAIN on the IDENTITY-STEALING AGENDAS of the darkness. I AM THE MIGHTY CHAMPION who will RESET your FINANCIAL SYSTEMS so that you are NO LONGER experiencing GREAT LOSSES at the hands of the GREEDY. I AM THE MIGHTY CHAMPION who is coming to CLEAN OUT My Church of CORRUPTION, PERVERSION, and MAN’S DOCTRINES. The FIRE I release will BURN UP the FALSE and IGNITE the TRUE with SIGNS, WONDERS, and MIRACLES. I AM THE MIGHTY CHAMPION who will BREAK OFF the MIND-BINDING SPIRITS that have kept My PRODIGALS IMPRISONED. Their FREEDOM will be GREAT, and they will come RUNNING BACK to Me to be part of the family again. Welcome Me as the MIGHTY CHAMPION and call forth all these DELIVERANCES and RESCUES, and you will see them come to pass before your eyes. I AM YOUR MIGHTY CHAMPION.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal   

Comments

  1. "Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle." Psalm 24. 8

    ReplyDelete
  2. when the dark is defeated ,and it will be, do not forget the champion who caused the victory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah!! So be it Lord!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Father, you always win

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed, Hallelujah ,Amen❤️πŸŒΊπŸ™✝️😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU DEAR DIANA !πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸ’•✝️❤️THANK YOU PRAYER POETπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸ’•✝️❤️THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER ❤️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸŽ‰πŸ’•✝️JESUS ❤️HOLY SPIRIT ❤️& WARRIOR HOSTS❤️ ! AMEN & AMEN !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog