June 3, 2024


A SEASON OF UNVEILING 

“The Kingdom Era that you are entering will be A SEASON OF UNVEILING. Many in the Body of Christ have been taught that the book of Revelation is about the RISE of EVIL and a CATASTROPHIC END to the world. I AM telling you the book of Revelation is a book of UNVEILING. First and foremost, it is the UNVEILING of Jesus as the VICTORIOUS, UNSTOPPABLE King over all. The POWER of His RESURRECTION is being UNVEILED against the darkness that has been allowed to ENCROACH on the earth. The DEEP DARKNESS and DEPRAVITY of the enemy and his followers is being UNVEILED—not to cause you FEAR but to show you the TERRITORY I have called My Sons and Daughters to TAKE BACK in the NAME and POWER of the UNVEILED CHRIST. Army of Light, you are being UNVEILED before the world as a FORCE TO BE RECKONED with, as you learn to walk in your AUTHORITY and SHOW FORTH the POWER of My love. This is also A SEASON OF UNVEILING NEW DISCOVERIES and of FINDING the TREASURES that have been HIDDEN in darkness. It will be an UNVEILING of SPIRITUAL and NATURAL MYSTERIES that have been HIDDEN until I RAISED UP Kingdom Sons and Daughters who will use these discoveries WISELY and not POLLUTE them with GREED or PRIDE. This is A SEASON OF UNVEILING of My Forces of Light over the BOASTING darkness. This is the SEASON OF UNVEILING of My Kingdom Era. It is the TRIUMPH of Light over the darkness and of the UNVEILING of the AGE of PEACE and PLENTY.” 
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Makes we wait to reread The Revelation again! My mind has been trying to reconcile His words that we have the wrong teachings about the end times and what I know about it from the Word and how the reset works in. This is fascinating! Open the eyes of my mind and spirit to Your truth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow Johnny Enlow's Teachings revealed by The Lord 2012; we weren't ready then; The Lord advised Johnny we were ready 2023; many episodes via ElijahStreams! And his books too! Many teach TRUTH re end times. Also SGGM Kirk & Tiffany, Melissa Redpill. All with wonderful books teaching TRUTH! We've been DECEIVED into LIES!

      Delete
    2. I am learning so much from this blog and also from everyone’s comments. This is the first I have ever heard that I could be deceived about revelations.

      I’m a book learner. If you could choose one book, by the people mentioned, which would you recommend the most?

      Delete
    3. Is what part of Revelation do you think we are in? Rev 18:8 states: "Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her (Babylon): death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her." The Lord has said more than once that things will change in one day.

      Delete
    4. I recently just started following this blog. I’m very confused about this post. Would someone please explain what we lies we have been believing about Revelations and the end times? I thank you very much!

      Delete
  2. Matthew 4:16. Glory Hallelujah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Amen. Exciting times for us. What a time of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, we are not waiting to be snatched away. Glorious days are ahead, praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! Began to wake up to truth about Revelation in 2018 and I soon discovered that the escape plan that has been talked about was to stop us from taking dominion and fighting to end the darkness. Excited for all of this!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. If possible even the elect would be deceived. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. How ironic that I started reading Revelations again today and currently on Chapter 7. Thank you Diana for your witness to these times, since I did not think we were living in Revelations yet but would be soon. I actually feel so blessed today even though life has not been so good lately living through this darkness and knowing it'll get worse before God steps in and removes the evildoers, wicked ones off the face of earth, but I am stronger than I've ever been, thanks to Jehovah God, and hearing/reading from His faithful followers and true prophets like you! Praise God through His son, Christ Jesus, Amen and Amen! Hallelujah, these are such exciting times to be living in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I too will declare, decree, believe and receive all of this in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog