Joann GH found several more Journal Nuggets never before posted:

JOURNAL NUGGET:

June 23, 2020

THE POWER OF MY VOICE

“There is a GREAT POWER in My VOICE. It spoke the Universe into existence; it spoke My living Word, and man recorded it. All of Heaven is TUNED to My VOICE, and My Heavenly Host RESPOND to FULFILL My words. You can HEAR ECHOES of My VOICE in the THUNDER that rolls across the sky, but you can also hear it in the LAUGHTER of a CHILD, and the smallest BUBBLING BROOK. My VOICE can MOVE MOUNTAINS and cause a DEER to calve. My VOICE can HEAL and COMFORT and WHISPER words of HOPE and LOVE to a lonely heart. When you hear My VOICE, it will direct you on the PATH of LIFE and give you WISDOM for your decisions. I will SPEAK to you through OUTWARD SIGNS and through an INNER VOICE. Ask Me to make you aware of My INNER and OUTER VOICE so that you don’t MISS My GUIDANCE, My ENCOURAGEMENT, and My LOVE. Because you are created in My IMAGE and because I dwell in you, your VOICE also has POWER. Use that POWER to DECLARE My Word and My ways over your life, your family, and your Nation. The Heavenly Host will respond to those declarations of My WILL, and they will RESPOND to FULFILL My Word that you declare.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. We never thought DECLARATIONS could carry so much power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil doers will be cut off by God's voice !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a really beautiful description He gives of His true self - JGH

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does this sound----we can ask the Father in the authority of the name of Jesus and it will be done by the fathers voice .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great confirmation - I have been saying for years to speak GOD'S words and speak life!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beyond words beautiful. Such an incredibly awesome Father You are; how You love us!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog