July 17, 2024

SHINE FOR ME
This morning, the amazing 3-in-One led me to gates of Eden, and Enoch met me there. He was kind and unassuming, and he invited me to sit with him on a bench under a tree. I told him my feelings about not having brilliant questions to ask him, and he just gently smiled. I asked him if I could just sit with him and receive part of his heart that so faithfully walked with the Father for 300 years on the earth. He was fine with this. I told him of my struggle with criticism versus discernment. He said to so shine the Father’s heart and freedom that it would overshadow any religious spirit with His glory. He shared with me that I won’t need to say anything—just be His girl born into freedom and light. This was a very freeing experience.
The Father shared with me:
“There is great POWER in allowing My LIFE and LIGHT to SHINE THROUGH YOU. The more time you spend with Me in HEART to HEART conversation, in receiving REVELATION from My Word, in WORSHIPING Me in Spirit and truth, and in WALKING with Me in FELLOWSHIP through your day and night, the more you will REFLECT Me and SHINE for Me. One of the enemy’s most DIVISIVE TACTICS has been to SOW the CRITICAL SPIRIT throughout your Nation. The enemy convinces people that they have a LICENSE to CHARACTER ASSASSINATE anyone who does not line up with what they believe. Carried to an EXTREME, you have those who will attempt to take someone’s LIFE because CRITICISM has turned to HATRED. Even those in the Church have taken the BAIT of the CRITICAL SPIRIT, and they feel FREE to SLAM and DEVALUE anyone who believes DIFFERENTLY than they do. Your HARSH WORDS of CRITICISM will NOT CHANGE anyone else’s HEART. It is My LOVE, My LIGHT, and My FREEDOM that allow Me to PURGE your heart of the CRITICAL SPIRIT—that need to be ‘right’—then you will SHINE My LOVE, My LIGHT, and My FREEDOM in everything you SAY, you DO, and you THINK. My FRAGRANCE will come forth from your life, and it will BLESS the world. As you faithfully carry My heart, you will SHINE FOR ME.” Diana Larkin
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you Diana for beautiful way you express the Father’s message. All glory to God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get rid of a critical and complaining spirit ! This is a confession before the comment team .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. I have that critical spirit in my head and I hate what it says about people. It is a nasty spirit. I have rebuked it, repented, and broke agreement, cast it out, but it is still there. Now I know what to do. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With you on that, I thought it was judgmental spirit. Maybe critical. Done all I know, keep asking for God to take it out. Still pops up. I hate it and want it out.

      Delete
    2. DIVERSION: Sing Praises or use Your Prayer Language. When you concentrate on God, your SPIRIT rises to meet HIM and Your thoughts are on HIM.

      Delete
    3. Great advice. I’m going to use that.

      Delete
    4. I have the same ugly spirit. I, too, have thought of it as judgmental, I am sure it's both. And, I, too, have asked the Lord to remove it from me. It's easily one of my worst traits. I pray that the Lord would remove it from all of us who carry it.

      Delete
  4. Oh, this is so good. Thank you, Lord for your word today. Thank you, Diana for being faithful to share the Father's heart. I pray, Lord, I will shine your love, light and freedom wherever and whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The critical spirit makes you feel better than the other person . There is no peace on that avenue !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, I would love to know the look of 3-in One !!!!!! and I'm sure a huge number of born again Christians have the same thought . Are you allowed to do such a revelation? what does the person of the Holy Spirit look like ? Can you say what the Father looks like ? How valuable such revelation would be to believers !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Order Heaven Stormed by Randy Kay. He has many descriptions of what he saw while in Heaven.

      Delete
    2. I also want to know what Enoch looked like.
      I had a dream or vision of him and wondering if matched.

      Delete
    3. Diana said in a previous journal Enoch looked like John Paul Jones [if I remember right]

      Delete
    4. The more i think about the name,maybe Jones is not it

      Delete
    5. I think I have it now,John Paul Jackson.

      Delete
    6. I looked up John Paul Jackson, and well looks a lot lime the Enoch I saw, only with no beard.
      I was 90% possitive that who he showed me, now I am 100%. Because he gave me the name Enoch and showed me a beautiful picture of a smiling Enoch. 🤗🥰

      Delete
  7. The young boy that went to heaven in the book Heaven is for Real said the Holy Spirit "is kind off blue" The Holy Spirit can probably take on many forms but there must be one in our image ? What have you seen , if you are able to say . wow how great would this be to us that have not yet gone to heaven !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last couple weeks on Elijahstreams, Johnny Enlow has been teaching how to go to heaven for our inheritance. Episodes 113 and 114 so far.

      Delete
    2. When you say inheritance, do you mean this is something God desires for us all to do? That Gods plan all along was for us to be able to do that?

      Delete
  8. Thank you Father for the message. Amen 🌺❤️🙏✝️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, I was watching the local news today here in New Jersey, and they kept talking about a large “boom” that was heard by many people in the state. One man recorded it and I thought to myself , “ I’ve heard about this boom somewhere.” Diana was it you that God told we would hear 3 loud booms? I don’t remember why or what you said they meant, but this I guess was one of them. They also said NASA explained the boom as a fireball that started to enter over New York and went left across New Jersey during the day and when it hit the atmosphere it exploded.

    Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  10. 🙏Lets keep ALL our leaders in prayer, especially the new VP JD Vance🙏

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prayer poet. Thank you. I so love ❤️your decrees and declarations made from the prophecies given thru Diana. Would you please consider also doing them on the Journal nuggets. You have such an important ministry doing these. Those journal nuggets are coming to pass and I think we need to say those too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I appreciate your honesty about your visit with Enoch and it reminded me of how Acts 4:13 freed my soul several years ago! I made it a personal verse! "When they saw she was an unschooled, ordinary girl they were amazed and took note that she had been with Jesus." I made a Bible Art entry where I listed all the qualities I think others & myself think I SHOULD have (i.e. intelligence, experience, charm, oratory skills, etc.) and crossed them out to just be with Jesus (and let Holy Spirit teach)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog