July 30, 2024


PUT YOUR HAND IN MY HAND

“My HAND is EXTENDED to you. Will you PUT YOUR HAND IN MY HAND? Just as a child holds the hand of their parent and TRUSTS that they will be GUIDED where to walk and that they will arrive SAFELY to their destination, so I want you to be GUIDED and COMFORTED by My HAND. My LOVE and My STRENGTH will POUR through our CLASPED HANDS, and nothing will cause you FEAR or ANXIETY. When you place your hand in Mine, it is an OUTWARD DEMONSTRATION of an INWARD TRUST. I will GUIDE you at every CROSSROAD, and help you CHOOSE the PATH of LIFE. I will lend My STRENGTH to help you CLIMB the STEEP path of GROWTH and CHALLENGES. I will NEVER LET GO of your HAND, as you go through VALLEYS of GRIEF or SUFFERING. Your hand SURRENDERED to My hand will lead you on the highway to HOLINESS where TRUE JOY and FRUITFULNESS are found. When you learn the PEACE and JOY of PUTTING YOUR HAND IN MINE, then you will be able to HELP others take this STEP of FAITH, and great FRUITFULNESS will mark your life. It is a simple step of FAITH to PUT YOUR HAND IN MY HAND, but it will result in DEEP INTIMACY with Me and a PEACEFUL and POWERFUL life. WILL YOU PUT YOUR HAND IN MY HAND?”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Yes & Amen Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Apostle Tim Sheets said on Sunday; ITS NOW TIME!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, gladly Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I just emailed you last night about this! I hope you find it. Father is doing open heart surgery on us right now. It’s painful but when He is done, we will have a new heart and all those bad arteries will be replaced with new ones! Yes, Lord give me a new heart! I trust you and the process! Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Callie Simons - AWJ teamJuly 31, 2024 at 11:29 AM

      We will look for your email. You are so right! God bless you abundantly, Christina!

      Delete
  5. That was an old church song

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Lord. Let it be soπŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be good to know we are on track !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Diana for this word from the Lord. I love it and I put my hand in Abba's Mighty Hand and the other one in Jesus' Hand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Does anyone hear Kat Kerr in Colorado over the weekend? She had such a powerful word from the Lord that was 13 min long. After she was done speaking she prayed for healing and Wholeness on the outside of them and the inside of them, financial blessings, revelation, invention ideas and 3 months of unlimited suddenlies over everyone. Hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s awesome. Where can we hear that?

      Delete
    2. Callie Simons - AWJ teamJuly 31, 2024 at 11:29 AM

      Amen!

      Delete
  10. Yes and Amen πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK YOU DIANA FOR ALL YOUR ENCOURAGING WORDS FROM GOD. THANK YOU ANONYMOUS FOR ALL YOUR AMAZING DECREES AND PRAYERS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hallelujah! And Glory to GOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes amen ❤️πŸŒΊπŸ™✝️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hand in hand with the Father as we go forth shall it be done!!! Amen and Amen!!!πŸ™ for it is written!!πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ™I love you Diana!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes Father I put my hand in Yours. Cleanse me and sprinkle clean water on me and I will be clean. Give me a new heart and put a new spirit in me and move me to follow your decrees and be careful to keep your laws. Ezekiel 36:25-29. I love you Father God❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Callie Simons - AWJ teamJuly 31, 2024 at 11:31 AM

      Amen! God bless you!

      Delete
  16. Amen!! This is America's day!!! Hallelujah!!




    ReplyDelete
  17. Callie Simons - AWJ teamJuly 31, 2024 at 11:30 AM

    A beautiful prayer. We love your heart. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. As I was reading this, a commercial on tv had the Beatles song playing “I Want To Hold Your Hand”! I just love how Papa GOD confirms and talks to us! HE often talks to me through music! πŸ™❤️- Erica C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful confirmation! He is truly our beloved ❤️

      Delete
  19. Yes Amen Thankyou so much Father .Thankyou Diana πŸ™❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog