January 2, 2026 START YOUR ENGINES! “Sons and Daughters of Light, you are at the STARTING GATE of a new year. I AM about to SWING WIDE OPEN the doors in your life that have seemed LOCKED, BLOCKED, or STUCK. I AM telling you to START YOUR ENGINES because I AM going to FLING OPEN the starting gate, and I want you to ACCELERATE out of the open doors into 2026! As you feel the rush of ACCELERATION, I AM blowing away the cobwebs of EARTHBOUND THINKING and of any DEFEATIST MENTALITY, and I AM IGNITING a revelation of the AUTHORITY you have been given as Blood-bought Sons and Daughters of Light. Receive this revelation: no rogue judges, no do-nothing Congress, no puppet masters, no rebellious leaders who promote fraud, no dark financiers of evil ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE AUTHORITY THAT MY ARMY OF LIGHT HAS BEEN GIVEN. Every time you see an INJUSTICE, hear a LIE, or become aware of a VIOLENT PLOT, ACCELERATE YOUR AUTHORITY AND MOW IT DOWN!” Declare: ‘No weapon formed against the Light wi...
I am the one that heard the word [postpartum] and being a man had no idea what it meant but knew it was from the Holy Ghost. This was after THE debate and I thought it could be the birthing of something 6 weeks out or aug 21 . That was after I looked up what in the world postpartum meant. what ever is coming on the world is not to be feared by Gods team of light because we will have His light around us as a barrier!
ReplyDeleteI had a dream a couple of years ago, I haven’t dreamed in years. I was in a PU someone else was driving. There was a storm approaching, big dark, ominous looking rolling clouds were approaching quickly and trying to over take us. As I kept looking over my shoulder to look a the storm, my eyes were being drawn upward, above the storm. There were indescribably beautiful golden clouds above the storm. Each time I looked back at the storm, my eyes were drawn upward to those gorgeous golden clouds. Then when the storm was almost upon us, when I looked up to those golden clouds, they weren’t clouds at all but angelic host! The skies above the dark brooding storm was full of Angels!!! And just as the storm over took us, I felt the whoosh, like vertigo or the drop of a roller coaster. And just as quickly an Angel reached down and pulled us up and out of the storm. End of dream!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteDiana, when you shared the report of the woman who attended the rally where DJT was shot and her open vision afterwards about DJT receiving the golden crown, I had to share this continuation. My husband was just on a Walk to Emmaus so he missed DJT's speech at the convention. He asked if I watched it and told him yes. I also shared the woman's reports of her effective prayer at the rally and the vision she had afterward. I told him that at the end of DJT's speech, they released red, white and blue balloons and then GOLD balloons. Very interesting! He is very prophetic and while watching a replay of the speech and seeing the balloons, he had a continuation of the prophetic vision. He said the red, white and blue balloons represented the jewels in the crown and the gold balloons represented the crown itself. He saw DJT giving the golden crown back to the American people. Isn't God amazing?!? Thanks so much for sharing your Words daily and those from the body, as well. What a blessing! Teresa A from Texas
ReplyDelete