HOW IT ALL BEGAN: 

On July 26, 2018 the Father announced to me “New Season.” He said, “Today I AM releasing you to publish My word to you yesterday. This marks the beginning of a NEW SEASON for you. I’m bringing you out of the shadows of hiddenness and into the light. I AM unveiling My voice to you in a public way. I will be faithful to lead and guide you every step of the way. Look to Me for approval and affirmation and not to man. This is your safeguard and your rest. You are My Watchman, and I AM calling you once again to the front lines.” This is the first Journal Entry that I posted on X (then Twitter):

 
July 25, 2018

HIS PLANS

“The enemy has set this Nation up for DESTRUCTION, but I have DESTINED it for BLESSING. My plans will be VICTORIOUS. As you stand shoulder to shoulder with Me DECLARING LIFE and LIGHT to your Nation, you will see the sea of darkness and evil PARTED before us, and My righteousness and light will come POURING IN. You will see My SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, and REDEMPTION FLOOD this Land and its people with GOODNESS, MERCY, and PEACE. A DEEP and LASTING UNITY will invade the hearts of this DIVERSE people who will focus on REBUILDING with EXCELLENCE and who will give back to the world with GENEROSITY. Good days are coming after a HARD-FOUGHT BATTLE. Taste the sweetness of VICTORY.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank You, Diana, for sharing your "backstory".
    " His affirmation and approval as your safeguard and your rest " is. . .So profound somehow.
    I'm curious, of course, about "calling you Once Again to the front lines."
    AWJ (A Watchman's Journal) not your first rodeo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing.
    Please consider publishing all your journal entries.
    I would love to start at the beginning, and read them and mark my most favorites, though they are ALL wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I only found AWJ a little over a year ago. I go back as far as I can to read past entries, but you can only go back so far.

      Delete
  3. It has been a long journey, Diana. Thank you for your faithfulness to to God Almighty! Thank God it's almost over! Bring your Glory, Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Good days are coming after a hard -fought battle" I hope I see this right : 2018---2025 = 7years . 7 is the number of completion , therefore sometime in the Very near future we will see the completion of the Lords' victory !o.e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too many days ago there was a blog from Diana about a victory that worked out to around mid May . Does any one on the comment team have or remember that one ?

      Delete
    2. POST from: January 30, 2025
      BY THE TIME THE LILACS BLOOM

      Delete
    3. So it is interesting that you mentioned Diana’s post about when the lilacs bloom. Just yesterday I had an incredibly strong prompting to get some lilac scented candle wax cubes for my candle warmer. Now our home is now filled with the scent and I’m filled with so much joy!!💕

      Delete
    4. By the time the lilacs bloom ----what was said ? victory ?

      Delete
    5. 7:40 is even a prophetic action in sinc with January 30th word: "Joy, Hope and Unity."

      Delete
    6. Lilacs are my favorite flower.

      Delete
  5. Ref 7/25/18--- all these promises are wonderful and for America's sake ; LASTING UNITY---no civil war type of thought .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Diana had a spot where she did interviews ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today is definitely a big day as we reached the bedrock and we declared the New Kingdom Age. I was called to take a path of healing about the same time in 2018 and it lead me straight into heaven. Thank you for sharing and blessing to all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. President Trump now #47: 47 = themes of Restoration + Abundance + Symbolizes a time of Blessings and Protection and Fulfillment of God's Promises/ Spiritual growth + Perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. * * * * * * *
    💕Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ Holy Name.

    ABBA, THANK YOU for “gifting us” with Diana Larkin, using her to share Your Heart, and calling us to be a part of this amazing journey in Your Army of Light.

    We PROCLAIM James 1:17
    "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

    ABBA, THANK YOU that You have been faithful to lead and guide Diana every step of the way.

    We PROCLAIM Hebrews 13:20-21
    “Now may the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.”

    ABBA, THANK YOU for watching over Diana and using her in such a special way.
    We PRAY Psalm 23:4-5 over Diana
    “You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my [brimming] cup runs over.
    Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.”

    Beautiful and truehearted Diana, may “Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.” Jude 1:2.

    And, to the steadfast Army of Light,
    “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.” 2 Corinthians 13:14

    All Glory, Honor and Praise to Almighty God. In Jesus’ Holy Name. Amen.

    * * * * * * *
    + The Prayer Poet +

    ReplyDelete
  10. God is good... Amen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana, thank you for this post and for being such a faithful Watchman for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, thank you Diana, for your love and obedience to the Father, as He teaches and leads us as His Army of Light. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Lord for speaking through Diana and for telling and sharing with us Your plans to keep us strong and give us strength. Thank you Diana for being faithful. Diana, you have been a good earthly example for me and I’m forever grateful for all I have learned about the Father. I’ve learned more from you than my years in church.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana, Thank you for being His Watchman and Faithful, Brave Warrior.
    He is training our hands for battle. Thank you for sharing what He unveils to you. It brings revelation. We need to know what He wants us to do now, in this moment of time, on earth as it is in heaven.
    Thank you for sharing what you see in the war room in heaven and all of your tender moments with Our Father. It brings joy and tears to my heart how much He loves us all.
    I am SO GRATEFUL for you Diana and your team. "Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy.... for you have a special place in my heart."

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thankyou GOD SO MUCH for this message through Diana we bless and thankyou GOD and Diana Amen🙌🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for this beautiful history Diana! It helps me to understand the journey a little better. God bless you and your faithfulness to our Lord and us! On a side note: I have been speaking words and signing cards— “as soon as the lilacs bloom”.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING