December 3, 2023 THE FOURTH DAY “There will be THREE DAYS of DEEP DARKNESS where it looks like the evil agenda has WON. I will use these three day to FULLY AWAKEN the sleepers and all will know that a WAR has been going on for their FREEDOM, and they were CLUELESS. The AWAKENING will be RUDE, and it will SHAKE them to the CORE. I will ALLOW the arrogant elite to THINK they have won and that they are now in CONTROL. They will STUMBLE ALL OVER EACH OTHER to REVEAL themselves to the world as those in POWER and CONTROL. The MESMERIZED world will be SHOCKED at the DEEP DARKNESS, HATRED, and DEPRAVITY that is displayed. Do you see that I AM using the APPEARANCE of WINNING to give them a FALSE SENSE of SECURITY so that they will TOTALLY REVEAL who they are? I AM letting you know about these THREE DARK DAYS so that you DO NOT PANIC or LOSE HEART. Keep in mind I have PROMISED a GRAND RESCUE, but a GRAND REVEALING must come first. On THE FOURTH DAY, your Nation will SUDDENLY BE RESURRECTED...
Popular posts from this blog
HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE
October 3, 2025 HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE “A MONUMENTAL SHIFT is ABOUT TO CHANGE THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. TRUTH and TRANSPARENCY are coming to the world’s PAST HISTORY, the PRESENT HAPPENINGS, and the GRID for building a NEW FUTURE where LIGHT RULES instead of DARKNESS, LIES, and COVERUPS. Imagine an age where HONESTY, INTEGRITY, and OPENNESS are the WAY OF LIFE. The deep darkness, greed, and perversion that I AM UNCOVERING and JUDGING will SHOCK the world and they will demand ACCOUNTABILITY and CHANGE. When people see how easily they were DECEIVED and LED ASTRAY from My ways, they will TURN to Me and they will DEMAND HONESTY, INTEGRITY, and TRANSPARENCY from leaders across all seven mountains of society. The coming EXPOSURES will bring about a SHAKING of the CORRUPT FOUNDATIONS, and their COLLAPSE will JOLT people AWAKE. You should NOT FEAR these SHAKINGS because I have you PROTECTED and PROVIDED for. You should view the shakings as BIRTH PANGS leading up to the JOYOUS BIRTH o...
START YOUR ENGINES!
January 2, 2026 START YOUR ENGINES! “Sons and Daughters of Light, you are at the STARTING GATE of a new year. I AM about to SWING WIDE OPEN the doors in your life that have seemed LOCKED, BLOCKED, or STUCK. I AM telling you to START YOUR ENGINES because I AM going to FLING OPEN the starting gate, and I want you to ACCELERATE out of the open doors into 2026! As you feel the rush of ACCELERATION, I AM blowing away the cobwebs of EARTHBOUND THINKING and of any DEFEATIST MENTALITY, and I AM IGNITING a revelation of the AUTHORITY you have been given as Blood-bought Sons and Daughters of Light. Receive this revelation: no rogue judges, no do-nothing Congress, no puppet masters, no rebellious leaders who promote fraud, no dark financiers of evil ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE AUTHORITY THAT MY ARMY OF LIGHT HAS BEEN GIVEN. Every time you see an INJUSTICE, hear a LIE, or become aware of a VIOLENT PLOT, ACCELERATE YOUR AUTHORITY AND MOW IT DOWN!” Declare: ‘No weapon formed against the Light wi...
Thank you Diana for giving us God's words in such a soothing voice. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
ReplyDeleteYou are truly a Wonderful Woman of God; moreover, your loyalty to him will never end. You have helped me to stay in my spiritual warfare against demonic entities. The motto in my Army unit decades ago was "Send Me", taken from Isaiah 6:8. I started a Security Team in my church with this on our shirts, Isaiah 6:8 "Send Me'. We are winning for God, through Jesus, with the help of the Holy Spirit and you Diana, are one of God's pillars of hope and truth. The Father and Son are very proud of you.
Delete