A FLOW FROM HEAVEN
July 22, 2026
A FLOW FROM HEAVEN
You are BOMBARDED every day with WORDS—so many words and so many reports to SIFT THROUGH and to try to DISCERN what is TRUE and what is FALSE. There is actual physical warfare happening between the nations but much of this war season is A WAR OF WORDS. There has never been a more important time for you to be GROWING and MATURING in your ability to hear My voice and to practice your discernment. I have given you the Spirit of Truth to walk with you in this life. As you read and hear information, be AWARE of His PRESENCE with you. He will often use your emotions to help you DISCERN what will BUILD UP YOUR FAITH and what will TEAR IT DOWN. Do you feel a RISING ANXIETY and a need to CONTROL others? Those emotions let you know this info is NOT from Me, because it is not producing FAITH, just a NEED to take things into your own hands. The words that are from Me will produce PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH. Your FAITH WILL RISE to meet the challenge and you will be assured of OVERCOMING VICTORY in the end. It’s a good idea at the end of the day or the first thing in the morning to ask for and put yourself under A FLOW FROM HEAVEN. This FLOW FROM HEAVEN is a REFRESHING, PURE shower from the Holy Spirit to CLEANSE you of DEFILEMENT, to bring ORDER to your thoughts, and to WASH AWAY the information OVERLOAD. It will bring you into HARMONY with Heaven’s frequency of RIGHTEOUSNESS, PEACE, and JOY. It will RESET you for a new day and ALIGN you with My heart. The Holy Spirit longs to be your FILTER of all you take in and He will also REFRESH and RENEW you with A FLOW FROM HEAVEN.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
The Great Cleansing
July 22, 2026
For soon the Justice that your hearts have been longing for will be released and there will Be A Great Cleansing throughout this country and I say this will cause a Domino Effect On Other Countries As Well for Justice will Prevail on a Worldwide Scale! Get Ready For Your Mind Is About To Be Blown!
Here is some flow I intercepted this mourning " I am shaking you as I would shake a fruit tree. I expect good Fruits of the Spirit to come down ! o.e.
DeleteThank you for sharing, y.e.! (youthful engineer) Amen!
DeleteI would like to like to list the fruits of the spirit that should be in us :Gal:5:22, Eph 5:9--- love, joy, peace, longsuffering , gentleness , faith , righteousness , truth . these are what we are looking for as the result of The lord's shaking ! o.e.
DeleteYes and amen! Btw, I called you y.e. as a prophetic act, hope you don't mind. (I also live as if I have restored youthful vitality.) From 11:26
DeleteI could sure use some reverse aging -thankyou o.e.
Delete12:27 Me too
DeleteTHANK YOU Diana for all you share with us, thank you for doing such in love♥️ Speaking abundant blessings over you!
ReplyDeleteAMEN
DeleteI second that 💗
Me too 🩷
DeleteI stumbledupon this verse today and it struck me. Then I read today's post and went "aha"😯
ReplyDelete"This I pray that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and all discernment" [Phillipians1:9]
That is a beautiful verse/prayer! Thank you for sharing this! Carrie
Delete💜💜💜
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU, HEAVENLY PAPA,I call FORTH, YOU FLOW FROM HEAVEN,LET YOUR HEAVENLY FREQUENCY INVADE
ReplyDeleteOIT LIVES AND OUR ATMOSPHERE, LORD 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏