DIRECTIVE FROM THE WAR ROOM OF HEAVEN - July 30, 2021

 July 30, 2021


DIRECTIVE FROM THE WAR ROOM OF HEAVEN


Back in the War Room of Heaven. This time the atmosphere is full of super-charged light and energy moving around the room. This time I've been called to hear and pass on a specific directive.


"Massive troop build-ups of the enemy and of the Host are at the border of your Nation. The enemy is planning to launch a VERY EVIL PLAN of death and destruction from there. I am calling My Army of Warriors to RISE UP in prayer and declaration to STOP this attack and to turn it back into the enemy's camp. Pray that the Host of Heaven are EMPOWERED to repel this assault. Pray that inside information and intelligence are leaked out to those people who are loyal to your country and that it is acted upon. Pray that this information is HIDDEN from those partnered with darkness. Rise up My Warriors, take up your sword and drive back the enemy from your borders. I have established borders, and it is important to defend them. Don't forget you also have a sword in your mouth—it is My Word and the power of your declarations. This is a CALL TO ACTION, Army of God, rise up and together we'll defeat the enemy!" 


EPHESIANS 6:10-13


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. I don't quite understand...is this a Word for today or from 2021?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going to take any chances. The enemy could easily be amassed at our border. I'm going to pray exactly what the Father said to pray.

      Delete
    2. Must have been stopped !

      Delete
    3. Whatever time and place, we put on the full armor of God, as said in Ephesians 6: 10-13.
      We stand together, as His Army of Light, and Declare and Decree our Father's Words. One of those Words, He has given us is Isaiah 54 :17 "NO weapon formed against us will prosper!"
      We pray The heavenly Host repel all assaults on our nation. Together, the enemy is defeated! Hallelujah! We are covered and protected by the Blood of the Lamb.
      Amen and Thank YOU, Jesus!

      Delete
    4. I am praying. Remember some of the prophecies take years to happen.
      Also, remember a little whole back either Diana or Patty gave a word about something big. Ugh, I wish I could recall it, I remember thinking something is/might happen I was praying against it but lost track of it in all the other prayers we get. Anybody else recall? It seems like in the past 2 months it was.

      Delete
    5. I finally found this, Copy/pasted TPP's message Both the original & the repost. It took some doing because everytime I searched February 2, 2026 I got different or no results. It was amazing how this search engine on this blog does not work for me most time. I know I could of gone to the website-which I did, but I wanted the comments. So here they are:
      Anonymous May 13, 2026 at 7:26 PM

      * * * * * * * Army of Light, we are being prepared for the imminent showdown.
      I'm reposting the Prayer for When the Battle Begins from Father's Word to Diana,
      ENGAGE! February 02, 2026
      tpp

      PRAYER FOR
      “WHEN THE BATTLE BEGINS”

      WHEN THE BATTLE BEGINS, we will DECLARE the words You DECREED in heaven:
      I RELEASE Your Angel Armies!
      . . . ENGAGE IN THE BATTLE, GO FORTH, NOW!
      I DECLARE and DECREE that the devil is a loser!
      I DECLARE and DECREE that the Lord of Heaven and Earth is SETTING AMERICA
      FREE from ALL past covenants with darkness and that the CHAINS ARE BROKEN!
      In Jesus’ holy name. Amen.

      By the Mighty Power of God, we have the Victory!
      ALL GLORY TO GOD!

      Psalm 103:21 (TPT)
      “Bless and praise the Lord, you mighty warriors, ministers who serve him well and
      fulfill his desires.”
      The original post Feb 2, 2026 was actually Pattys:
      AnonymousFebruary 2, 2026 at 11:25 AM

      Thank you, Patty. 🌺 tpp

      * * * * * * *
      God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
      pltprayer.blogspot.com
      Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
      * * * * * * *

      ENGAGE!
      February 02, 2026

      For My Angel Armies Stand At The Ready Awaiting your Signal To Be Released Over America for the devil has given the go-ahead for all out war against President Trump and all his minions have been given the assignment to bring extreme chaos, violence and destruction and this will occur in many cities. For this storm is fast approaching but you, My Army of Light, I AM giving you the honor to Release My Angel Armies into the fray. For I have made you to be kings and priests and I have said that you shall reign on the earth (Revelations 5:10 NKJV) and so I AM inducting you now into service! For you have been in training for years now as My Army of Light so I adjure you to take your position as kings and priests and Engage in This Battle. For when you see it begin~Release My Angel Armies and Declare and Decree that the devil is a loser and that the Lord of Heaven and Earth is Setting America Free From All Past Covenants with Darkness and that the Chains Are Broken!

      Psalms 107:14,15 “He brought them out of darkness, the utter darkness and broke away their chains. Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind.”

      Also,
      There are several other entries that might point to what is mentioned in the post from July 30, 2021. They are February 3, 2026 -Monster Storm; May 15, 2026- The Final Showdown will Come!; November 20, 2023 -Are You Ready For The Final Showdown? I feel like I am forgetting one, but cannot find it.
      My Guess the Storm whatever it is-It is possible still not happened. If its spiritual only-we prob not know. If in natural-Probably hear about it. Remember when Father told us about watching the waters.
      Hope this helps you decide whether or not to pray for the 2021 message.

      Delete
  2. One of the greatest theological distortions of our time is the claim that the modern nation-state of Israel is simply equivalent to the Israel of Scripture and therefore beyond moral accountability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we talking Russian, Chinese, Canadian? Who’s the enemy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read Ephesians 6:12 for your answer.

      Delete
    2. We wrestle not with flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers…

      Delete
    3. Our new policy is no more anonymous comments. Could you please add your name or the comments will need to be deleted. Thanks! 😊

      Delete
  4. These prophesies from Diana, both 2021 and today line up with an urgent prophesy from Amanda Grace today on utube. Buckle up, pray, decree, and speak God’s word.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The prophesy from 2021 and today line up with an urgent prophesy from Amanda Grace today on U-tube. Pray,Decree, speak God’s word. Lord’s Prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE

A GREATER EMPOWERING