GOODNESS AND MERCY - July 23, 2021

 July 23, 2021

GOODNESS AND MERCY


"I have spoken to you many times about the coming EXPOSURES of evil people and agendas because this is a season of HARVEST and the FULLNESS of what has even sown into your Nation will now be REAPED. I want to remind you that this is not just a revealing of the evil that has been sown but it is also a revealing of the harvest of what the RIGHTEOUS—My children—will be reaping. You are about to reap a harvest of GREAT MERCY, ABUNDANT BLESSING, AND COMPLETE RESTORATION of what the enemy STOLE or DAMAGED. My people have sown seeds of REPENTANCE, SURRENDER, WORSHIP, PRAYER, TEARS, and DECREES over this Land; and you will reap a hundred-fold harvest of My MERCY and My FAITHFULNESS. A harvest of LIGHT and DARK will be DISPLAYED before the world and many will choose to align with Me and My Kingdom. Behold, the harvest is here... to the darkness-exposure and justice; to the righteous—GOODNESS AND MERCY"


Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shawl prosper in the thing for which I sent it.”
    Isaiah 55:11.
    Pat G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Hallelujah!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEP INTO FULLNESS

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO CHANGE