HOW IS THE KINGDOM SUSTAINED?
July 23, 2026
HOW IS THE KINGDOM SUSTAINED?
“My Kingdom Age is full of LIFE and PROMISES, but HOW IS THE KINGDOM SUSTAINED so that it reaches its FULLNESS? You know that the foundation of My Throne is RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE and that is what My Kingdom rests on. If you think about it, you will realize that RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE are GUIDELINES FOR RELATIONSHIPS. My Kingdom is BUILT ON RELATIONSHIPS—first relationship with Me through the Blood of Jesus and then relationships with one another based on TRANSFORMED hearts that have learned to walk in righteousness and justice towards others. In My Kingdom you all SERVE one another out of the LOVE that I have for you. The evil empire is made up of a bunch of USERS. They USE people and systems in order to GAIN WEALTH AND POWER. They will work with you if it BENEFITS them but once you cease to be useful, you will be DISCARDED. They only VALUE their own lives and their goal is to satisfy their TWISTED and EVIL desires at the EXPENSE of the WEAK and VULNERABLE. After the evil empire is DESTROYED, My Kingdom will ARISE and it will be SUSTAINED BY RELATIONSHIPS FOUNDED ON MUTUAL RESPECT and a DESIRE to help others come into the FULLNESS OF THEIR DESTINY in Me. As you seek to fulfill others, you will find that YOUR LIFE IS FULFILLED AS WELL. Relationships will be formed with DEEP BONDS OF LOVE for Me and SELFLESS LOVE for others. This will be a POWERFUL DISPLAY of My heart and a FULFILLMENT of what I CREATED mankind to be—IN RELATIONSHIP WITH ME AND WITH EACH OTHER. This is HOW THE KINGDOM WILL BE SUSTAINED.”
Diana Larkin | A Watchman’s Journal
* * * * * * *
ReplyDelete* * * * * * *
God’s Prophetic Word taken from PATTY TEICHROEW’S Prayer Journal.
pltprayer.blogspot.com
Posted by: ✝ The Prayer Poet ✝
A RELEASE FROM THE SHACKLES
July 23, 2026
And I Say My Eyes are on Canada, Cuba and Mexico. For I Shall Bring A Great Shaking and A Release from the Shackles of Communism, Socialism, Crime and the Mafia gangs. For I Say The Chains Are Coming Off and Freedom Shall Reign!
Patty, the Lord told me to donate to your ministry and I can’t for the life of me find you anywhere and you need to put your giving the end of every single prophecy that you do put your PO Box address or where we give because I have looked under the Prayer poet pltprayer.blogspot.com everything to give and I can’t find it. Please make it more accessible to us. Thank you.
DeleteHi Susan. You are right I don't have it on my blog site. I will do that. It's on my videos in the description box and also on X and Truth Social but I appreciate your mentioning it to place it on my blog as well. I will do that. Here is my givesendgo site: https://www.givesendgo.com/gbbrq
DeleteSusan, I found this on her last video. tpp
DeleteX (formerly twitter) @plteich
Truth Social @plteich
blog; https;//pltprayer.blogspot.com
email: prayerjournal@blogspot.com
donations: https://www.givesendgo.com/GBBRQ
oops! Sorry Patty. I was looking this up while you posted. I need to MMOB. tpp
DeleteDiana, thank you for Father's word today.
ReplyDeleteLiving out of God's LOVE and love for one another. Nothing could be better than that. NOTHING! π§‘πΊ tpp
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
DeleteI have been wondering about the sustaining part. I didn't want to be the Children of Israel Act 2. Oh, please, do some more cleanup work on my heart, Holy Spirit.
DeleteI guess we will have to wait a while yet , but when it happens the Golden Kindom will last for a very long time! o.e.
ReplyDeleteI agree. If we keep our eyes on HIM, we won't be disappointed. He said we will go to bed one way and wake up another way. tpp
DeleteI hope a bit younger
DeleteI understand. When I look in the mirror, I either say, "Who are you and how did you get in here ?" Or "Oh, you're still here?" tpp
DeleteA little humor to start the day!
I've been told recently, once at King Sooper by a woman, and a couple of days ago at Home Depot by a man, that I look like Jane Goodall. Maybe next time I look in the mirror, I'll say, "Hi, Jane!" That could start an interesting conversation. π tpp
DeleteIn agreement, o.e. and tpp. I have thoughts along those lines too, tpp ππ. Interesting that someone told you you look like Jane Goodall, that is a little how I have been picturing you! Peace and love, Elizabeth π»
DeleteI have to say this Mr Pool guy had me going by saying all the right things that he knew we would go for . Send him back to take care of swimming pools ! o.e. ---yesterdays blog
DeleteHi "Jane"π
DeleteI am soooo looking forward to "going to bed one way and waking up another way" in terms of being whole in EVERY part of my body.
It'll be so wonderful when healing is commonplace.
Shalomπ€Ί
That means a new identity. "nomo" Jane. tpp
DeleteI agree with you o.e. The Kingdom Age will last a very, very long time!
DeleteMy mind and written words/speech don't always jive.
DeleteI meant a 'younger me' will require a new identity because my previous reflection (Jane G) won't be reflecting back to me. That's what I meant by nomo Jane.
Thank You, Father, for setting ALL the captives hearts FREE throughout the world, to fully serve You! So looking forward to this. Hallelujah!
ReplyDeleteLove never fails.
ReplyDeleteGod is Love.
Love never fails.
I happen to be watching this very, very interesting video about Plymouth Colony. I am learning a lot, and I thought I already knew a lot about it! In many ways, the Plymouth colonists embodied what this message talks about.π§‘π€π
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/06qODur-vW4?is=MV8wiKBiEeyloTIW
God truly did have a plan for America. God worked through those people 400 years ago to establish what were at the time groundbreaking policies of righteousness and justice that eventually became part of the U.S. Constitution and the American way of life.
ReplyDeleteAmen, Judy and 12:42. Well said.
ReplyDeletePray for yourself for holding so much hate in your heart for DJT, whom God has chosen.
Delete